2

Jung Yunho

So... whatcha think?

As promised, Mingi has just sent the best photo of his little family to Yunho. He stands side by side with his life partner, holding their youngest son. Meanwhile, the husband carries the eldest in his arms.

Wow, great! They're beautiful, really. Just like the mother 💞

Thank you ❤

Looking like you

You mean Jisung? Well, he does resemble me. The heavens know that.

That means you're meant for each other

A meaningless statement. He was destined to be born from my womb. Of course, we're meant to be!

While Taeyoung resembles his father

Yes. I can see that. Your husband is truly handsome. You're very lucky. And he's even luckier to have you and cute kids from you.

Can you stop flattering me? 😣

No 😛

"Darling, you've had a tiring day. Aren't you tired? Sleep. It's already late at night." Leedo's consciousness logic wasn't fully gathered. But he felt a bit disturbed by the bedside lamp still on next to Mingi.

"Of course, dear. I'll go to sleep now. Sorry for bothering you." Mingi spoke gently, accompanied by a thin, relaxed smile.

The dominant man rose and sat up. "I won't forgive you. Now, Dominic and I are already awake. You have to do something to tire us out again."

"Dominic woke up? What did I do--"

"Just by looking at your face, a thousand dirty thoughts can assail my mind." With a seductive expression, Leedo interrupted his wife's sentence. Starting to pull Mingi into his embrace, he kissed the exposed surface of his neck.

Mingi squirmed and laughed softly. "Ticklish, dear. Wait a moment." Letting go of Leedo's touch, he looked back at his cellphone screen.

Leedo frowned. "Can you put away your phone?"

"I'll end the conversation with my friend."

Jung Yunho

I have to sleep now. Good night 😪

Rest well. See you tomorrow 😴

And that night, Mingi passed a hot, carefree night.

Without any disturbances in his mind.

Except for the arrival of the anticipated tomorrow.