6

Jung Yunho

Good morning

Good morning

Quite unusual

You didn't accompany your children to school?

My husband did it

He took a day off

But don't worry, I made sure he won't be back for a few hours

So, we can still meet face to face

At first, Mingi was surprised when Leedo casually mentioned he was taking a day off just to spend it with him, helping with his work, fulfilling any desires, or anything else. He just wanted to reward Mingi who gave him good news the night before.

The surprise leaned more towards irritation, actually. If Leedo would be with him the whole day, how would he communicate freely with Yunho?

So, before leaving to take his children to school, when Leedo asked, "What do you want me to bring?" Mingi thought of something that would keep Leedo away for hours. So, he replied, "Jjampong with shark fin, blue mussels, and glass noodles." Leedo was taken aback and asked, "Where can I get food like that?" But Mingi casually replied, "I don't care. Just make sure you don't come back until you get it. Understand?" Reluctantly, Leedo nodded weakly and left without even cleaning up.

So, after making sure his husband and children had left, after relieving himself and dealing with his morning sickness, he quickly grabbed his mobile phone from the bedside table and asked Yunho if he could meet face to face this morning.

I don't think now, Song Mingi.

Why? 🙁

Surprise! 😆

I'll be in Uijeongbu soon!

What do you mean?

I'm going to do a location survey

I deliberately chose a company there as the observation location for my research later

So I can also meet you

Are you serious?

Give me your full address

Get ready

Because I might arrive in a few minutes

Mingi couldn't believe this. The person he could only enjoy the beauty and smile of on the screen would soon be seen up close? Here, inside his house? If he's still in a dream state until now, he wants to beg anyone not to wake him up from this overly beautiful dream.

He sent Yunho his home address. Accepted, and he just sat there waiting, eagerly welcoming the arrival of a guest he had been anticipating.

Suddenly, he felt extremely nervous. His heart was beating fast. The incredible feeling pushed something rough to the top of his throat, making him feel nauseous.

Closing his mouth, he rushed to the bathroom and just spat saliva into the sink. Cleaning up after that, he undressed and cleaned himself up. Dressing up neatly as if going on a first date, he waited on the living room sofa, sitting down.