A/N & COPYRIGHT

Hey guys...

"WHISPERED PROMISES OF LOVE"
Copyright ©️ 2023 by harshi_wrts
All rights reserved

Harshi_wrts asserts the moral right to be identified as the author of this work..

No part of this publication may reproduced, stored or transmitted in any forms or by any electronic, recording, scanning, photocopying, mechanical or otherwise without any written permission from the publisher. It is illegal to copy this book, post it to a website, distribute it by any other means without permission, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles or reviews with appropriate citations..

This is work of friction. Names, characters, places, incidents are either the product of author's imagination or sre used fictitiously and any resemblance to any actual person living or dead. Events and locals are entirely coincided.

All the pics used in this story are from Pinterest.

If you guys have not read the description then pls do check it out to know about the story..this story is the sequel of my previous story "PurVir: two halves of a whole "..I m very excited to write this story as this story is very close to my heart..

The aesthetic character sketch of this book is posted on my insta account..

Check it out there and pls show some love and support </33

Insta I'd username:
@harshiwrites3

First chapter of this book will be published soon..
I m already excited to write this book..😭❤️

ⓉⓇⓄⓅⒺⓈ:
~ family love
~ romance
~ parenthood
~ togetherness
~ caring
~ supporting
~ forever love
~ Desi Indian
~ Childhood crush
~Enemies to lover

|-harshi_wrts|