4. 𝕋𝔸𝕃𝕂𝕊..

Here is the next chapter guys..

Both atharv and deetya reached home..purvi saw them coming..

Purvi: you both come..we were waiting for u only..now go and freshen up let's have dinner..

Aradhya: how was your day deetya..did u enjoy..

Deetya: yes mumma..so much.

Vir: atharv what about those files which I gave u to complete..

Atharv: it's done dad..

Vir: good..

Atharv: mumma am hungry..what hv u made today..

Purvi: rajma rice, lady finger and stuff paranthas..

Atharv: wow..I just come back after freshing up..[he left]

Purvi: deetya you to go..

Deetya: yes..[she too left]

After sometime Both came downstairs and sat with everyone in dinning area..

Deetya: mumma u know I saw campus pictures..it is so amazing..I m so excited to join college..

Purvi: and we hv a good news for u..

Deetya: [excited] what is it?

Vir: u will stay here with us until u complete your college..

Deetya: really..

Rudra: yes..we can't let u stay alone in hostel so purvi bhabhi said that u will stay here with them until ur college is complete..it will be safe for u and also u will not get bored alone..

Aradhya: but dont trouble anyone here..u will not fight with atharv..[deetya pouted]

Purvi: aru why are u scolding her..she is just a child let her enjoy..

Advika: wow deetya u will stay with us..am so happy..now we both will together trouble atharv..

Ruhaan: include me too girls..

Atharv: [warning tone] I m telling u ruhaan if u join them then I will make sure u won't get ur new bike any time soon..

Ruhaan: no no no..I am with u bro..they both are silly..I was just joking..

Deetya: [to atharv] how rude u are..

Atharv: [get up from his place] thanks for the compliment..bye good night everyone..[he left]

Aradhya: deetya I hv just told u not to trouble him and u hv already started it.

Deetya: but it was not my idea..

Vir: aradhya it's fine..they both are like this since childhood..

Then everyone left to their rooms..

Around 12am..

Atharv was not feeling sleepy so he went in garden..he saw scooby awake too..he went near him..

Atharv: hey buddy..why are u still awake..not feeling sleepy haa?

Scooby just wiggle his tail..

Atharv: come let's sit there..[he took him]

While they were talking..they heard someone calling scooby..scooby peak from atharv's arms as he was holding him..

Voice: scooby..look I hv brought ur treat..

As scooby heard treat he jumped from atharv's arm and ran towards the person..atharv follow him..

Atharv: [saw the person was none other than deetya] what are u doing here and why are u giving him treat at this time..

Deetya: [give treat to scooby] arey I came here and saw him awake..so I was talking to him..and when I said treat he saw me with his puppy eyes so I brought it for him..

Atharv: [sigh] scooby..it's bad manners na..I hv told u na no treats in night..hmm

Scooby saw him with his sad face and dropped his treat sadly..

Deetya: [sat near him] aww scooby baby..it's ok to break the rules sometimes..u can enjoy your treat..

Atharv: hey silly..you are spoiling my scooby..

Deetya: it's not spoiling..it's love..I love him so I can't see him sad.. and it's just a treat..don't make a fuss..

Atharv: no..if u continue to give him treat like this then it will become his habbit to have a treat in night..

Deetya: no he is a good boy..he will not do this..right scooby [he barked at her in response agreeing with her] see he too agrees..

Atharv: fine..have it scooby..but not everytime ok..[he barked in response]

Deetya: by the way..what are u doing here..

Atharv: I was not feeling sleepy so just came here..

Deetya: me too..[saw him] will u like to talk with me so that we both can pass the time?

Atharv: [saw her] what do you want to talk about silly..

Deetya: [irritate] don't call me that..

Atharv: I will silly..silly..silly..[he ran from there]

Deetya: u..[she ran after him]

After sometime Both got tired and sat on chairs there..

Deetya: so tell me..do u hv any girlfriend..or do you like someone?

Atharv: why are u asking this..

Deetya: arey tell na..

Atharv: [saw her] hmm..I like someone..

Deetya: [excited] who..what's her name?

Atharv: why will I tell u her name..what if u said it to someone..

Deetya: no I will not promise..it will be a secret..

Atharv: I can't trust u silly..

Deetya: fine don't tell her name..but when did u meet her?

Atharv: [while looking her] I know her since childhood..when I was five years old I saw her for the first time..she was so cute so adorable..u know in starting I used to be jealous of her because she was getting all the attention when she came here but one day while she was here she fell down while playing..she was crying so much..I don't know why but I don't like it..then I promised myself to always protect her..always make her happy and never let her fall..and some where I started liking her..

Deetya: wow..does she also like u?

Atharv: I don't know about her..[sigh] now u tell do you like someone..

Deetya: no no no..I do not like anyone..u know when I was a kid dad made me sign a contract that says no dating to a boy till I m 22..and I also don't like anyone..I never saw any boy in that way..so..but dont worry if I like someone in future na then I will tell u only first..promise

Atharv saw her..he did not like about the idea of her liking someone..he just nodded and left from there..then deetya too left from there..

In deetya room..

Deetya: I was feeling so good when I was talking to him..it's the first time we had talked properly other than fighting..but why I was liking it..[shrug her thoughts] may be it was peaceful that's why..hmm come on deetya let's sleep it's already so late..

In atharv's room..

Atharv: how can she say that she will like someone..I don't like it..she can't like anyone like that..but its her life..I can't even stop her..ahh why I m thinking so much..just stop thinking atharv..she was just playing around with u..nothing else..hmm..let's sleep..

He shrugged his thoughts and went to sleep..

That's all for now..
Do vote and comment
See u soon in next prt..
Till then bye bye..
Next prt after 100+ votes.
Don't forget to comment about the things u like and u don't like in this chapter..
Follow me on insta..
Insta id: Harshiwrites3..
Bye.