𝕀ℕ𝕋ℝ𝕆𝔻𝕌ℂ𝕋𝕀𝕆ℕ &ℂℍ𝔸ℝ𝔸ℂ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝕊𝕂𝔼𝕋ℂℍ

𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞..
𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 "𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐑ED PROMISES 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄" 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 "𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐀 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄"

:-> 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓~ 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒊

𝑆𝑜 𝑏𝑎𝑠𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑙 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘..𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑤𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑗𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑗𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑦 𝑜𝑓 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑑 𝐴𝑇𝐻𝐴𝑅𝑉 𝑉𝐼𝑅𝐸𝑁𝐷𝑅𝐴 𝑃𝑅𝐴𝑇𝐴𝑃 𝑆𝐼𝑁𝐺𝐻..𝑢𝑟𝑓 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑑𝑜𝑟𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑏𝑎𝑙𝑙..

《《STORY INTRODUCTION》》

So this story revolves around a boy who is a perfect family man..he is the ceo of the SINGH ENTERPRISES a company which was set up by his grand father then was handled by his father and now he is handling and expanding this family business to various countries..he always seeks advice from his father, mother, grandfather and great grandfather in terms of business or in terms of life..he is a perfect son, a protective brother, amd a caring grand son..his family is proud of him..his employees are lucky to have him as their boss..

Despite all these qualities he is still waiting for the time when he will get the title of best husband too..his wife does not consider him as her husband..she does not like to see his face..she wants to run away from him..but he wants her to be with him..wants her to cherish and pamper with love..

Will he ever get a chance to do this..??
Will she consider him as her husband??
Will she fall in love with him??
Will she understand him??

These questions are yet to answered..

She was bubbly, extrovert, happy to go girl..she was a caring daughter who helped her father in his business and also handles her own bakery shop..her dream is to open many branches of her bakery..she had a secret crush on someone that she has shared with only person..she was happy when she came to know that he also loves her..both were ready to get married..

But suddenly the tables turn..her destiny changes..someone comes and destroys all her happiness in few hours..but she decided to fight against it..

Will she accept her new destiny??
Will she able to fight against it??
Will she go with the flow and lose her hopes??

Do know the answers of these questions join this amazing journey of our male and female leads..

°•° 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐂 °•°

● 𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐕 𝐕𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐀 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐏 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐇 ● ~ male lead..