2. 𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝕄𝔼𝔼𝕋

Hello..hope u all are fine..let's start the story..

Don't forget to follow me on insta for spoilers and edits of this story..

Insta id: harshiwrites3

_______________

In evening

Atharv and vir came back from work..they went to their rooms for change and freshen up..

In atharv's room

He just came out from the bathroom wearing only his sweat pants and a vest..as he came out a pillow landed on his face..

Atharv: what the hell..[saw the person who thrown it] are u mad or what..why did u do this..?

Voice: u tell me why did u did this..I know it's u only who told dadaa that I m not Ill so that I get scolded right..

Atharv: [sat on bed with his phn] so what dadaa's angel..I only told the truth..BTW it was u who was lying to everyone specially dad..poor he..he believed ur acting and was worried for u..though u were completely fit and fine..

Angel: u are jealous of me.. because he loves me more than u..hmph jealous people..

Atharv: ohh really..thanks for telling..

Angel: [angry] you..

They were interrupted when they heard someone calling Angel..

Ruhaan: angel di bade papa is calling u..

Angel: [nervous] why he is calling me..

Atharv: obviously to scold u..as u were doing acting and missing your classes..

Angel: [sadly] he will be so upset..he will scold me..now who will save me from him..oh god..

Ruhaan: di only two people can..
1. Badi maa
2. God

Atharv: [laughing loudly] hahaha.. mumma will also scold her for this I know..

Angel: you just shut up..cheeseball

Atharv: [offend] hey u can't call me that..only mumma and dad can call me this..

Ruhaan: di go na he is waiting..

She nodded nervously and left from there to vir's room..atharv too came there..

Angel first peek in to see her father's mood..but atharv being atharv pushed her a little and she landed inside the room just in front of her father who was sitting on bed..

Angel: [in mind] this stupid cheeseball..I will not leave him..

Angel: dadaa u called me..

Vir: yes..I hv to talk to u about something

Angel: yes dadaa

Vir: [sternly] why were u acting since last week that u are not well..

Angel: [nervous] dadaa..I actually I don't like coding..earlier it used to be fun but now it is so difficult..I don't understand it properly..all methods look same..

Vir: it was you only who said that u want to do coding..right?

Angel: at that time..I used to like it..I thought it to be easy and fun but now..

Vir: this is not done Angel.. u hv to complete your course..otherwise u won't be able to learn it..

Atharv: dad she also has test of this last to last week..

Angel saw her with angry face..

Vir: I know that..her teacher called me to tell the result..

Angel: [in mind] why did teacher called dadaa..she should have tell me first na..I know didn't did well in that test but still why did she complaint to dadaa.. now he will be more mad at me..