chapter 38

A/N

Hey guys. Well I am thinking to end up this story. So just 3 or 4 more chapters.
Hope you liked my story. :)
Please give your opinion through comments and those who are non wattpad readers, you can give your opinion through my twitter acc- khushiwadhawan7 or instagram- ranbirka6000r.official

Well I have also entered my story to #wattys2015.

Enjoy reading. ;)

Xoxoxo

_______________________________

* half year of 8th completed. *

*normal school day as usual after the half yearly exams*

KIM'S POV.

"Heya!"

"Hi"

"Hello"

Me, Jennifer and Jessica were talking in between lecture. We were sitting on the jointed seats and the lecture was so boring so we decided to talk. Haha our habits.

By the way we have completed half year in 8th standard and just half year is left. Yeah. When our 8th will be completed it will be 2 years of our friendship. And the most important thing is in 9th our class will be shuffled and then we all will be in different classes.

"And blas blas blas"

"Oh shut up Jessica."

"No u shut up Jenifer."

"You both shut up jesi and jeny. The JJ gossip girls. Oh wow I just created a name. Haha now your new name 'the JJ gossip girls." I said laughing and they both too laughed.

"That's it guys. Enough of your gossip. You and your gossips." Jennifer said and me and Jessica looked at her like 'look who's talking' and she laughed.

"Okay fine.  Now study. Yeah."

"Yeah."

And we studied the rest of lecture.

*recess*

"So?" : Peter

"What so?" :Ritvik

"Leave na. You know Peter he talks shit. I mean he talks whatever he want to that too without any means" :Kim (me)

"Yaya I know." :Jessica

"Haha rite kim" :Jenifer

"Dude I am always rite." : me

"Whatever" :Jenifer

"Shut up." :me

"Will you guys stop?" :prakil (irritated)

"What the hell is your problem? You don't wanna be the part of this conversation then leave." :Kim

"But Kim what happened why you acted like that? I just said like that only." :Prakil (concerned.)

"Huh. Nothing sorry." :me (thinking something) "Guys wait I'll catch you up later."

"But what happened? " :Jennifer

"Nothing. You come with me." : me.

"Arre but -- " and I dragged her along with me.

"What!?" She asked angrily.

"I don't know." I simply replied.

"Look Kim I know something is disturbing you. What is it? Why are you behaving like this with Prakil? I have noticed." She asked.