CHAPTER 25

Saanvi and Advit come downstairs, they greet everyone who is sitting on dinning table 'good morning'. Then they take their place on chairs.

Advit was sitting on head chair, and Saanvi was sitting beside him.
Maids serve them breakfast and leave from there.

Saanvi was just sit silently feeling very nervous around all. It's totally new thing to her.

She sit silently waiting for orders to eat.
Although she was very hungry. But she can't just ate without prior permission.

She didn't eat anything yesterday. Before wedding her didi give her a glass of juice. And after wedding when couple feed each other food, that time also she is feeling drizzy so she only took four to five bites, which Advit feed her.

Naina:- beta have your food, what are you waiting for...??.....she said to Saanvi.

Saanvi who was looking down at her lap, startled and look up at Naina.
On the other hand, Advit who is noticing her from start without blinking, take a morsel from his plate and forward towards Saanvi.

Saanvi look at him, and he signaled her to eat. She did that without any argument as she is already very scared sitting like this that to infront of all who are strangers for her. She only know Advit in all these people, so she is a tiny viny bit comfortable with him. But at the end he is Advit.....

A awkward silence was there, which was broke by Mehul.....

Mehul:- Advit, drop her at Tayal's house for phag phera rasm (ritual).

Advit shot his head up towards Mehul, and look at him with questioning eyes....
Mehul just give him a silent nod, assuring him that everything is alright.

Meanwhile, hearing this Saanvi was soo happy, thinking that now finally she will meet her didi after whole one night.

Advit:- okk we will leave before lunch, as I have a meeting in an half hour.

After, breakfast Advit left to his home office room for his online meeting.
While Mehul and Ariyan left for office.

And Naina take Saanvi to lawn with Anika to have talk. To clear awkwardness and uncomfortableness between them. To make her know about Advit more.

After around three hours, Advit come downstairs from his home office room.

He saw Saanvi talking and smiling with his Chachi from glass window. An unknown satisfied smile come upon his face by own.

After sometime, they bid bye to Chachi and Anika, and then left for Tayal's house.

Advit keep gazing at her through out the journey time to time.

She is wearing the same jhumkas which Advit gave her yesterday at their wedding night.

They are looking soo incredible on her..... thought Advit looking at her jhumkas.

When Advit and Saanvi reach Tayal house, Varun and Anshika welcomed them with smile....fake smile.

Saanvi and Advit move towards living room, where Roohi was already sitting there. Advit sit on couch and make Saanvi sit as well beside him by pulling her hands gently.

Ruhi offer them water, which Saanvi refused by shaking her head in no with smile, whilst Advit refused by raising his left hand with emotioness face.

Ruhi:- Saanvi come with me....she said in cheerful voice.

Saanvi gaze at her didi before gazing at her hand which was holded by Advit.
Saanvi try to withdraw her hand from his grip. But who is she joking with.
Advit loosened his grip to an extent from where she can free her hand.