~Chapter 9~

Taehyung Pov :

I was so angry on Jungkook when he suddenly pulled me out of the restaurant harshly and didn't even bother to listening to me, all the way I kept asking him about what has happened with him but he didn't even bother to glance at me and just kept his angry face which frightened the hell out of me...
I was just so scared that I ended up crying all the way sensing his anger, he got more annoyed hearing me cry and gave me a hard glare to shut my cries up which didn't at all help me calm down even a bit....

Right now at present we are sitting inside his car in which he is taking me somewhere forcefully ( not really ) I guess we are going to his villa where I had already visited a quiet a lot of times dur to our good interaction. But right now I was extremely angry on him and ignoring him since the moment we reached the restaurant he was gawking at me frequently but I didn't care about that...now also along the way to his villa he was looking at me from time to time but I still didn't care and was just looking outside the window enjoying the cold breez coming on over my face...

Soon I noticed that we had reached his villa, as soon as we enter the main gate and Jungkook parked his car without informing or caring about I got out of the car and headed inside his huge ass villa... The gate keeper opened the doors as soon as they saw me and I entered inside moving towards the hall without looking back even once...

As soon as I entered the drawing room a made came towards me with a glass of water offering it to me as a respect I took a sip of it a returned back to her with a small thankyou....

From the corner of my eyes I saw jungkook moving inside the drawing room, so I started moving upstairs towards his room totally ignoring him like he doesn't even exist...

I entered his room, switched on the lights and soon entered his walk in wardrobe... I moved inside took his shirt and entered the bathroom to freshen up...After freshening up I wore his shirt on just the boxers which was also his and moved out of the bathroom only to meet Jungkook sitting on the bed guess waiting for me all freshened....
He was wearing nothing literally nothing just his shorts keeping his entire body on display, water droplets could be seen on his upper chest screaming that he was just in shower

~Jungkook's outfit~

Jungkook's Pov,

As soon as the car entered the villa I parked it at it's respective place and soon Taehyung opened it's door and moved out still ignoring me...I was so done with this ignorance of his so decided to talk and apologize about my earlier behaviour... I moved out of the car and noticed him entering the villa without giving any shit like it was owned by him which made me chuckle on him and also felt so good that he was that comfortable with me that he took everything as his which I was glad of....

He then moved inside the drawing room had water and as soon as he noticed me behind him he hastily moved upstairs towards OUR room, I followed him calmly not before telling all the workers to take their leave as I didn't want anyone to disturb our moments.
I moved towards our room and heard shower voice indicating Tae was taking a shower so I went towards the guestroom taking my shorts for shower..
After shower returned to our room whereas Tae was still in the bathroom,
so I waited for him in the room itself..
After about 10 minutes I heard a click sound of door indicating he was out, I looked up and saw the beauty of my man who was dressed in my shirt and my boxers only which were looking extremely sexy on him and it was getting hard for me to control myself on top of it he was wearing such clothes I was just thinking of taking him there itself on the wall...