~Chapter 18~

Getting up from the Dreamland, this time Taehyung was the one to get up first, he looked at jungkook sleeping on his stomach naked....

Taehyung craveled upon jungkook's back and laid his whole weight on his body his front attached to his back he started kissing Jungkook's back and neck at first leaving light featherly kisses then being ending up sucking hard his neck leaving light brown hickeys on his whole neck earning a soft grown from jungkook which also made him woken up from his sleep and smiling softly at Taehyung and on his antics which were again awakening his desire which he had hardly controlled last night.

Suddenly jungkook flipped there position so now jungkook was on top of Thehyung staring at him being all naked without even single cloth while he was again hard seeing the site in front of him. Jungkook wanted to say something but he was struggling to, Taehyung had already guessed that and looking at his face struggling to say he asked " You want to say something to me..? " Jungkook was shocked " How did you guessed it..? " Taehyung replied chuckling " It was so obvious on your face...Now don't was anymore time and say..! " Jungkook replied being embarrassed " ohh! I wanted to ask you from a very long time...that...you...I mean would you like to shift here with me, cause I can't leave even a moment not missing you and want you infront of me 24/7" Tae laughed a bit replying " ofcourse is that even a thing to ask.... I'd love to "

At around 1 Pm,

Right now Taehyung was at Park industries, he was there to submit his resignation letter to Taecyeon.
As he reached the rest where the receptionist was sitting. She stood up and greeted Taehyung and smiled looking at him
Receptionist : Mr. Kim! It's been a long I have seen you were you phreps on leave..?
Taehyung : No! It's not like that... I'm actually here to meet Mr. Park can you please ask if he's free or not..?
Receptionist : Sure! Why not sir...
( She then called Taecyeon on his landline no. And hearing Taehyung's name he immediately asked to send him inside )

Taehyung entered inside Taecyeon's cabin and he asked Tar to take seat and he immediately denied and kept his resignation letter on the desk which was already expected by him buy still he asked what was the reason on Tae replied that he just got a better job opportunity but the truth was already known by him. Taecyeon said " Taehyung if I let you go on the empty handed it will not look good, why don't we arrange a farewell dinner at my penthouse, don't worry we will invite all of the staff " he said while presuding Tae and he couldn't deny him as he had worked many years there and could do the least was having a farewell dinner with whole staff so he replied positively and Left park industries as soon as he was done with his work.

At Jeon Industries,

Currently Jung ko setting in his cabin when Jimin suddenly entered without knocking slamming the door " Yayyy..! Do you even know anything or just chilling with your Bae?"... Jungkook replied " why! What happened? Why are you angry?...." Jimin replied being angry " that Park Taecyeon has a man assigned to gain aur all information except Mr. Shin. Mr. Shin was just a playdoll of his. His actual man is someone else..." Jungkook replied being confused " How is that even possible? We had gathered all the possible information about him but no any man was there" Jimin replied " I don't know but this man God knows what his name is? He was kept hidden even his existence is not registered....what to do now??.." on which Jungkook replied " We have kept Mr. Shin alive for this thing only.... Send him to Park Industries and tell him to get all the information about that guy and also the pendrive where he has kept it... We have to find it only that can help us take him down, so today itself send Shin at his place..."

As decided Mr. Shin was sent to Park Industries as they think that Taecyeon doesn't know about Mr. Shin and Jungkook's plan but he already does....
Mr. Shin does exactly was he was told to otherwise if he doesn't he already knows the consequences....so he soon reaches Park Industries and entered the office as everyone knew about him they let him entered and as it was afternoon time Taecyeon had went to have his lunch and his cabin was empty he told the guards that he would wait inside for him and they let him enter as he was one of the trusted guy of Taecyeon from their point of view entering the cabin he locked the door and soon started searching every locker to find the pendrive or any clue regarding it but he deliberately failed at it so he started searching in his computer but as it was locked he was not able to....

~Tsk~Tsk~Tsk~
Mr. Shin suddenly heard someone's clicking sound,he looked up and saw Taecyeon was standing there folding his hands on his chest leaning against the door while looking at Mr. Shin with a smirk... Mr. Shin got panicked meanwhile Jimin who was on phone call with Mr. Shin on his earbuds already sensed his condition Taecyeon said to Mr. Shin " What do you think Shin..? That you will do all this fucked up things with that bastard Jeon and I will just sit ideally having lunch and dinner.... You still don't know me my dear Mr. Shin but don't worry you will not find the pendrive for which you are here for cause I had already guessed what the shitty step you are going to take so I already had shifted the pendrive beforeahead...."
Now hearing all this things Mr. Shin was shivering in anger as he knows was is coming up next but not able to accept it.... Suddenly a gunshot was heard and the entire office went silent for the next second not even a single sound was heard as The Park Taecyeon now had shooted Mr. Shin right in his Forehead middle of his brows....

As all of this was heard by Jimin he immediately informed Jungkook about the death of Mr. Ahin and Taecyeon replacing the pendrive.... hearing all this Jungkook took the decision of going to the dungeon of Park Industries as pendrive being there were high chances so they both Jimin and Jungkook got ready taking their equipment and loading their guns and took their leave....

Meanwhile on the other hand Taehyung was now standing on the entrance of Taecyeon's mansion for the farewell dinner.... Jungkook was still unknown to the fact of Taehyung being here as Taehyung thought that Jungkook will unnecessarily get worried and angry about it.... Taehyung rang the bell and soon the door was being opened by Taecyeon having a wide grine on his face......

~THE END~

To be continued.....

Word count - 1218
That's all for this chapter.
Do vote and comment and tell me about the chapter 💖
Hope you guys will love it 💜
Show us some love and support 🥺
Lots of love 💕