~Chapter 21~

We have completed 2k reads on this story that's all because of you guys ,please continue showering love and support till the very end of this book and by god's grace we will come with more taekook stories.We love you 💜

Author's POV :

Jimin tried to find out some solid proof of Taecyeon's deeds but was unsuccessful. Being not successful he decided to give this matter to a professional's hand ..... There is one professional whom he knows personally as he can't give this work to a commoner. He took his phone out of his pocket and dialled a number.....

On the call ;

"Hello hyung!"
"Hello jiminie...You called after such a long time what made you remember me..."

"Nothing special hyung.. i just want your help with an important matter.."

"Ohk so you can come to my house ... I'm free today..."

"Ahh hyung actually you have to come to Jeon Industries as I can't make it your house tonight I have a date with my yoonie....."
(Jimin blushed remembering his morning with his love...)

"Ooooo.... Ohk so no problem I'll come there at 5pm ... Do you want me to come alone or ...?

" No.. no bring your bub with you also .. it's been such a long we all met.... Also I want you guys to meet our jungkookie's love... "

" Holy shit!! When did all this happened?? Is it for real our jungkookie fell in love ... Omfg don't tell me you're joking 😃"

" Get your shit together hyung you're exaggerating this and yes it is for real our jungkookie is now someone's kookie.... "

" OMG ... I'm super excited to meet that person who made jungkook fall for him.. "

" For that you've to end this call ... I'll be waiting for both of you.... Bye"

" We'll be there in time..... Bye"

........... And the call ended....

After the call ended Jimin dialled jungkook and told him to come to the office at 5pm with Taehyung as he want him to meet someone. Jungkook knew who was coming as they were already close to each other . He also wanted to meet them and his favourite hyung was also busy since a long time so it was a perfect moment for everyone to meet. And if they all were meeting so why hobi and yoongi should be left out so Jimin called yoongi and informed him about today's gathering and Jungkook called hobi to come to Jeon Industries at 5pm sharp and who was hobi to deny his friend's request.....

Time skip, Evening 5 PM
Author's POV :

It was 5pm now and yoonmin and taekook were already present at their private terrace area . They all were waiting for others to come and after a few minutes hobi also arrived now their special guests were left to arrive. And footsteps were heard they all turned their head towards the entrance of the terrace and were met by the world wide handsome face and God of destruction. Yess, They were the famous KIM couple of of the house. All stood and went to hug them one by one . But jin leaving everyone came to hug Taehyung. He already loves this boy and kookie was standing there being jealous of tae or of jin God knows......

Tae was so happy to meet his role model . He always admired Jin as he was the model for Victoria's secret and tae is in love with this brand moreover tae loved jin's confidence. Breaking the chain of his admiration jungkook spoke...

"Meet him hyung , he is kim Taehyung, the love of my life...." Jungkook spoke looking at tae with his heart eyes..

Tae's cheeks were crimson red by now....