chapter 5

When Mitch got out of the car infront of a high walled building he knew it was the maze. He saw that a door was open and walked in to find it deserted. He was so confused and walked around for a bit. He saw a lot of blood on the floor and was very worried. He took out his gun and took the safety off. He walked out once he realised the video was old due to the blood being old and Thomas being no where to be seem. Mitch saw movement in the corner of his eye and fired at them. He saw the body fall to the ground and backed out of the building. As he got back Colin and Stuart were confused. "He is not there the video was supposed to lure us" Colin panicked and went onto his phone digging deeper. Mitch started the car and drove to a small town that was on the boarder of the rich city. Mitch got out and walked around making sure that Colin was heavily armed as well as Stuart. Mitch tossed them masks and they put them on before joining the crowd. As they did they saw Thomas for the first time.

They quickly tried to make there way to him but got grabbed and dragged away. Mitch took out his knife and tried to stab the dude that was dragging him. They got thrown on a van and knocked out. When Mitch and his brothers woke up the saw they were in a empty building tied to chairs. They all noticed that their weapons were taken and Mitch got very angry. It was his best gear and they took it. ' Stupid thieves are going to pay!' He thought. Men including Thomas walked in Colin kept his eyes on Thomas while Stuart and Mitch kept his eyes on the armed man who pulled a chair infront of them and sat down. "Oi blonde stop looking at him. He won't help you" Mitch started laughing and so did Stuart. "If he knew who we were you would be on the ground right now" Colin said smug. "Well then tell who are you?" The armed guy said. Mitch pulled his hands forward with the rope it was tied in. He pulled off his mask smiling, "His brothers" everyone in the room froze except Mitch who untied Colin and Stuart. They took off their masks and Stuart started sneezing. Thomas just stared at them not understanding how they could be his brothers.

Newt was laughing in his head because they behave like Thomas. Mitch held out a envelope and Thomas got up to get it. Gally held up his gun and aimed at Mitch. Mitch pulled out his emergency gun and pointed it at Gally. "Try me F**ker " Mitch said as he threw the envelope at Thomas. Thomas opened it and pulled out everything. As he was reading he looked up at them and nodded. "Thomas just a side note we killed WCKED and your friend is at the safe heaven. Thomas froze and looked at Newt, "He told Colin a message but he won't speak with guns out" Mitch put his on the ground near him. Gally did the same and Colin unfrooze. "He said that I must say to you that you are dumb Shanks and should be grateful that we are here to take you home." Newt rolled his eyes and Mitch sighed. "Colin, phone" Colin handed Mitch the emergency phone and everyone but them were suprised that they had stuff hidden. Mitch dialed a number and held it up to his ear.

Mitch rolled his eyes and said, "No, you were right they were going to be stubborn" Mitch laughed and said, "ofcourse we checked then maze first, we believe physical evidence way more than a story" Colin laughed at the facial expressions that Mitch was pulling. Mitch held out his phone Thomas snatched it and put it to his ear. "MINHO! You know them! They what! Really cool" Thomas walked up to Newt and handed him the phone. After a long conversation Gally looked for confirmation from Thomas and Thomas nodded. Gally pouted and Stuart smiled. "At least he looks like us, he has no weird thing." Colin held up a middle finger to Stuart. Colin stood up and stretched while gathering everything including Mitch's gun. "How far away from the place you took us from?" Gally was confused and said, "A block or two" Mitch rolled his eyes and got up, "Thank you for keeping my brother safe but we need to get on the road, getting him back to the real world will be safer than being here. Anyone who wants to come with will come separately unless it is a very important person. Let's go Joel needs us" Colin started walking away and Stuart followed him. They found Mitches stuff and took them too.

Mitch went to Thomas and saw him and a blonde arguing. Thomas grabbed Newt's wrist and turned to Mitch. "Let's go everyone wants to tag along is welcome to in separate vehicles" Mitch walked out with Newt and Thomas. As they got outside Colin handed Mitch his gear and Mitch handed Thomas a gun. Newt looked at Mitch offended till Stuart handed him a gun. Mitch started walking in the direction of the booming and saw the exact area they got taken from. He turned to the right and head towards a car. Thomas was confused till Colin pulled out keys and tossed it to Mitch who caught it. They opened the door and rushed into the car. Thomas got in the back very anxious and saw Mitch smile at him. They drove away from the tall buildings basically buried in sand. After a hour or two the noticed the change in atmosphere Colin plugged his phone in and music started to play. Stuart rolled hiseyes and pulled out a backpack from under Colins seat. He opened the bag and took out candy bars. He held out two while eating his. " Do you want or not?" He said looking at Thomas and Newt, they both took one and Colin threw his hand back. Stuart rolled his eyes and took two more out. He put it in Colins hand and Colin opened one handing it to Mitch and then opened one for himself.