Chapter 2

No one's Pov

Mitch was nervous to say the least. If his mom was right then Stuart would be a nightmare to convince that he was there for the right reason. He did not want Stuart to think he was trying to freak him out. Mitch got in his car that he rented and started driving to the pop up location where he knew Stuart would be. Stuart was bored because his group was waiting for an assignment to do. Apparently there were people allowed to walk in and ask questions if they were close by. Stuart and his team where positioned at the entrance and he was on his phone declining follows on Instagram. He hardly noticed the hooded figure coming towards him till one of his team spoke, "May I help you Sir, Stuart appears to be busy" Stuart's head shot up and he found a man that looked at him infront of him. "No thank you he appears to be done" the team mate frowned but then another customer took his attention. "Who are you?" Stuart asked very confused. "Can we talk somewhere privately. I recently came into information you might want and my name is Mitch." Stuart blinked a couple times.

Mitch put an envelope on the desk and walked away. Stuart snatched the envelope and ripped it open. Inside were a phone, two notes and two pieces of paper. Stuart closed it and got up, he walked away from the booth and went to sit in a quiet area. He opened the envelope again and took out everything. The first note said to meet at his favorite Cafe in 2 hours. He rolled his eyes and stuffed that back in the envelope. He then saw that the next note was stapled to the two pieces of paper. The first page was a photo copy and the second was hand written. Stuart got to reading and realized pretty quickly what the situation was. Mitch being here made sense now. As he looked at the names he realized how many of them there are. He flipped to the next page and it said,

'Hey Stuart

I am here to get you so that we can get the rest of our brothers. I know me showing up out of the blue is uncalled for but if I understood the situation right mom's death put us all in danger. If we put our heads together then maybe we can stop it. I am going to get Colin if you choose to stay and will come back later. The phone I gave you is a burner because these people could be tracking us. We look like dad that makes us a target. I hope to see you in two hours if you need to talk before then my number is saved on the burner.

Mitch your older brother'

Stuart was frozen as he stared at the note. He grew up alone for what because his father died. For all Stuart knew he was in the army. It made sense though he didn't look like his parents. He was adopted because of his real parents wanting to protect them. He pulled out the phone and dialed the number that was saved. After two rings Mitch picked up with roll of his eyes. "Took you long enough" he said Stuart rolled his eyes irratated. "What is going on?! How did you find me ?!" Mitch smirked at the look on from the angle he was looking at him from. "Well little brother, you and I have to figure that out. I hope to see you in tw- ON YOUR LEFT" Stuart saw three men heading towards him and they were suddenly on the ground.

Mitch ran towards Stuart and pulled him up. He pulled Stuart who was cluching the burner and the envelope in his hands. As Mitch got him to sit in the passenger seat renforcments arrived. Mitch ran to the otherside while shooting a few of the men who had guns. Once he got into the car he saw Stuart curled into a ball. Mitch started the car and speed away from the scene before they got hurt. As he arrived at his hotel he looked at Stuart again. Stuart was trembling and staring out of the window. Mitch put his hand on Stuarts shoulder. "You are safe relax" Stuart looked over at Mitch with tears in his eyes. "I have got you relax" Stuart took a deep breath and tried to calm down. " Listen I get it you saw someone die, I reacted the same way. It gets easier to cope with as time goes on. But what we should be worrying about is our family and you need to get your head straight or else our family blood will be spilt by them".

Mitch patted his shoulder and opened the door. "I am on the second floor the first door as you come up the stairs. Come when you are ready to help or if it is too much" Mitch got out and left a knife under his seat incase Stuart needed to defend himself. As Mitch got up the stairs he knew that Stuart would come eventually. Mitch descided to shower once he got to his room. He left the door unlocked but took a gun to the bathroom with him. After a 20 minute shower he got out and got dressed. Just as he left the bathroom the room door opened and Stuart peaked his head in.  Mitch nodded towards the bed and grabbed a bag that was sitting by the bed. "I want to help but I need to know I am safe" Stuart said as he held the door. "Your safe, I can promise you that. I will protect you and our brothers with my life" Mitch took out a laptop and held it out for Stuart to take. Soon after the laptop was snatched and Mitch smirked. Stuart sat on the bed and started going on Instagram first. "What is the next brothers name and how did mom say to find him?" Stuart said ready to type. "Colin and he is a influencer so social media"