chapter 6

As Mitch and his brothers got to the border Thomas and Newt were speechless.  Mitch nodded at a guy and he opened the gate. They drove through and Mitch seemed to relax. Mitch looked in the review mirror and smiled when he saw Stuart fast asleep. "Thomas could you reach in the back and get a pillow" Thomas nodded and did it. "Give it to your friend and let him put it on Stuarts lap" Thomas gave the pillow to Newt and Newt put it on Staurts lap. A minute later Stuart moved the pillow under his head half asleep. Mitch got to a gas station and told Colin to get lots of snacks, he gave him his credit card and looked back, "Do you too need to use the bathroom?" They shook their heads and Mitch nodded. Mitch got out of the car and filled the gas up. After he was done he noticed Newt and Thomas were asleep. Colin saw Mitch waiting in the car while listening to the radio. He was nodding along to the song and Colin got in, he put the four bags of snacks and drinks at his feet as he closed the door the boys in the back woke up.

Colin handed them each a bag and kept his and Mitch's by him. Newt and Thomas dug in while Stuart grabbed his phone. Colin also got his phone out and said, "Who is next?" Mitch started the car and said, " Joel from Fairfield" Colin and Stuart started working while Mitch drove , Newt and Thomas ate. After a few minutes Mitch looked at Thomas and said, "Do you mind introducing your friend or are you going to leave it for longer" Newt laughed and said, " My name is Newt sorry me and Tommy are still in shock that this is real" Mitch nodded and said, "Well my name is Mitch, the blonde next to me is Colin and glass is Staurt" Stuart held up his middle finger while typing like a mad man. "Oh you too are older than me?" Thomas said referring to Mitch and Colin. They both nodded and Colin handed Thomas the ages and names. He looked through it and was surprised.  "I GOT HIM!" Stuart yelled excited and put his phone down. "Joel is   in a bunker due to giant insects and the government have done it again instead of helping they sealed it off and left it he is still alive and uses radio channels to communicate. The only way in looks like through the water because the area has been cut off.

Mitch nodded and pulled into an hotel. He got out and walked intk the building, after a while he walked out and opened the boot. "I got us the penthouse so get your stuff and come." The boys shot out like they had no time at all. Mitch grabbed his bag and two duffel bags. Mitch handed one to Thomas and the other to Newt. " There is shower stuff and a change of clothes in there. They nodded and the boys headed inside. Mitch went to the elevator and the boys followed him. As they got into the room the boys all scattered claiming rooms. Stuart and Mitch slept in the same room, so did Thomas and Newt. Colin got his own room. The next morning at 4 am Mitch woke everyone up and they all went back downstairs and to the car while Mitch checked out. Mitch came to the car to find everyone asleep. He sighed and drove to the harbour where he had a boat waiting for them.

As they got there Mitch noticed what Stuart ment by blocked them off. There was a massive wall running for miles a short distance away. Mitch got out of the car and loaded the boat with their stuff after he was done he woke up the boys. They groaned and got out of the car with little to no awareness of what is happening around them. Mitch started the boat as the sat down as he turned the boat water splashed the boys and they all woke with a start.
Colin glared and Mitch laughed.

After about five minutes they finally got to where the wall is. They saw a run down boat and people on the beach. Mitch spotted Stuart tied up and a guy with a gun and two other people there. Mitch grabbed his rifle and aimed at the guys head. The other boys surrounded him and Colin started crying. A shot fired through the air followed by two others. Joel watched as his enemy fell to the ground. They heard a boat and looked up as five guys jumped off of a boat. One ran up to Joel and started untying me.

"Help unty the others I sent the army a call that they should come clean this sh*t up" the one that is untying Joel said.  "Joel don't freak out okay" Mitch said. Joel started panicking and Colin came running, he tore off his mask and grabbed Joel's face. "Calm okay Mom and Dad always did say you were sensitive" Joel started crying, "Brother". Colin hugged him. "I am glad you remember me do you rember the rest" Joel nodded and Colin smiled. "Mitch untied you and Stuart,Thomas and Thomas' friend is untieing the rest"  Joel started crying because he thought his brothers were dead. "Do you remember dad?" Colin looked down sad and said no. Joel got up and went to get his book, he opened it and pulled out a photo. He then walked back to Colin and gave it to him. "This is all mom gave me at that time."

Colin started crying as he recegnized his fathers face anywhere

Colin started crying as he recegnized his fathers face anywhere. That man raised him till he died, he should be angry at one of his brothers but he is more angry at the hunters that did it. They took their dad from them and they will pay.