.04.

Jayoung found herself in a haze of confusion. She tried to move but her hand was tied. The room was completely dark. She can't remember what happened after the fight. The swing opened. A guy came inside but she couldn't see him. He turns on the light.

He came close to her

He came close to her. He grabs her face by the chin. "You look even more beautiful up close," he told her while smirking. "Fuck off" she replied. He slapped her. She fell to the floor. He grabbed her and pushed her into the face. He threw her to the ground. She was in pain. "Just kill me already," she told him. He smiled. "Nah don't that easily," he told her. He left the room and a guy came with an iron bar. After some time. She was left alone in a room with bruises on her body and her clothes were soaked in blood. She felt numb. She was there for several days without food or water, She tried to break free but failed. At this point, she can't do anything. "I have nothing to lose," she thought to herself. Her eyes began to feel heavy. The room began to feel colder. She closes her eyes.

"It's time to check on her," the guy told him as they went through the room that she was in. They saw her body on the floor. "Oh shit," he said while running to her. "Tell Hyun quickly," he told the other guy. The guy ran to his boss's office. "Hyun!" he said while entering his office. " how many times do I have to tell you to knock before entering," he told him. "Hyun she is faint on the floor," he told him. "What! Call the doctor because she can't die that easily" he told him. The guy ran to call the doctor. Jayoung opened her eyes slowly yet she couldn't focus on her surroundings. A rush of dizziness made her wince, sending a shiver down her spine. Her limbs felt heavy, as if weighed down by an invisible force. Slowly, she attempted to sit up, muscles protesting against the effort. A wave of nausea swept over her, threatening to pull her back into the dark abyss of unconsciousness. She heard the door open. "Oh, you woke up" A guy came to her and helped lay her back against the bed frame. He gave her some water to drink. "Do you need anything to eat?" he asked her. She stayed silent. "Oh, I know you are wondering who I am right?" he asked her. She nodes. "I am Ji Chang-wook " he told her. "Where am I?" she asked him. "The doctor told us that you need to rest so we brought you to the guest room" he explained. " hyun did you see hyun-wook's phone charger," a guy said while entering the room. "Oh, she woke up," he told him. " introduce yourself duh," yuta told him. "Opss I am Park Jihoon," he told her. "Do you want anything to eat?" Ji Chang-wook asks her. "No, I just want to be alone," she told him. "Okay," Ji Chang-wook told her while grabbing Jihoon out of the room. She is confused about the whole situation.