.10.

She wears the dress Hyun Wook gave her. " I told you guys that I have an amazing fashion sense," Hyun Wook told them. "Now I agree" Ji Chang-Wook replied. "Now let's go party" Jihoon happily told them. "Wait where is Hyung?" Hyun Wook asked them. "That bitch already went to the club," Ji Chang-Wook told them. "Let's just go," Jayoung told them and to the club. "Free feel to enjoy cuz we own this club," Jihoon told her. They went their own way while leaving Jayoung alone. She decided to get a drink because she hadn't had a drink in a while. "Mmm~ daddy don't stop" a girl whispered to Wi Ha Joon. He stopped and zipped his pants. " why did you stop" she asked him while putting her clothes back. "You are becoming boring" he replied and left the bathroom. The girl was in disbelief. He took a cigarette to smoke. He was looking around and His gaze settled upon a lone figure-a mesmerizing woman seated at the edge of the bustling dance floor, a portrait of elegance amid the crowd.
She exuded an ethereal beauty that commanded attention-a subtle magnetism that drew the eyes of all who beheld her. Her features were captivating, her demeanor a delicate balance of confidence and allure.
As Wi Ha Joon observed her from a distance, a sense of intrigue flickered within him. His thoughts swirled with a rare blend of curiosity and a subtle shift from his usual frivolous pursuits. There was something different about her, something that piqued his interest beyond the superficial charm of the nightclub scene. He looked carefully at her and realized that was Jayoung. "What the fuck are you thinking, she one who killed my father" he argues with himself but he has admin that she looks sexy. He went far away from her to control himself On the other hand Jayoung was enjoying the night. They have to go home because Jihoon and Choi Hyun Wook got drunk and started to talk bullshit.

Jayoung woke up to Ji Chang-Wook's voice. "Jayoung wakes up we got a huge mission," he told her. She got up washed herself and went downstairs to see everyone stressed out. "Now that everyone has come, I will explain everything," Ji Chang-Wook told them. "Park Taehyun our biggest enemy has moved to Jeju Island and they are planning to get us" Ji Chang-Wook explained "They believe they're beyond our reach and safe But they've only stepped into our trap. We have been observing, gathering information, and plotting our move." Wi Ha Joon added while entering the room. "Yes as he said, They are in our trap, We already sent some people there now we have to go to Jeju Island, We going there tonight and getting ready always remember we have to hit them where they least expect it," Ji Chang-Wook told them. They went to their rooms and got ready. "Are you finished backing up?" Jihoon asked her. "Yeah," she replied. "Then let's go," Jihoon told her. They enter into the private jet. "Come sit with me," Jihoon told her. "Okay," she told him and sat down with him. They wait for others to come. "I need two whole seats," Choi Hyun Wook told them while hugging the two seats. "Okay okay you can have it," Ji Chang-Wook told him. Ji Chang-Wook and Wi Ha joon sat together in front of Jihoon and Jayoung. Few minutes. Ji Chang-Wook tapped Wi Ha Joon's hand and pointed at the cute view in front of them. Jayoung was sleeping on Ji Hoon's shoulder and Jayoung was hugging his hand like a koala. Jihoon was sleeping as well. Ji Chang-Wook took pictures. A small smile appeared on Wi Ha Joon's face With a jealous feeling. They arrive at the Jeju island. Ji Chang-Wook received a call. After a few minutes, he hung up. "There problem," he told them. "What" Wi Ha Joon asked. "They only have 2 rooms available so three of us have to share and the other two have to share the other room," he told them. "I can't share a room with this old ass," Choi Hyun Wook told them while making them laugh. "That's Why let's play a game and see," he told them. "Whoever gets the short stick, has to share the room with the other person who has the shot stick". He explains the games. They all pick the sticks. "Looks like Jihoon and Hyun Wook going to share a room with me," he told them and there's only left Jayoung and Wi Ha Joon. "Let's go to our rooms," Hyun told them while grabbing Ji Chang-Wook and Jihoon. "This is going to be interesting," Wi Ha Joon said to himself with a smirk and went to his room. Jayoung kinda feeling nervous.