👉chapter-68👈

~~~

Jungkook is not in the mansion today he had a important meeting to attend so taehyung is all alone in the mansion.

Jungkook wanted to take taehyung with himself but taehyung denied his offer stubbornly so jungkook got no option and he had to left taehyung all alone in the mansion and

Miss han and his kid is not in the mansion too they left for their village four days ago because miss han mom is in her last stage.

Full Volume of TV is up in jungkook mansion and someone is twerking and singing on the top of lungs while making remote as his mic.

"Daspacito~~ la-la-la~~ daspacito~~" Taehyung sings only daspacito word because daspacito is the only word he can catch in the whole lyrics and covered the rest with la-la-ing while twerking his hips.

Taehyung gets on the bed and started moving his hips, throwing his hands up on the air feeling himself with his fake chewing gum and singing daspacito.

"What are you doing" Someone screams from back.

Volume is so up that taehyung is not hearing anything, he's just busy in his own little happy world right now.

Jungkook is worried about taehyung carelessness this guy never listen to jungkook and does whatever feel right to him and sometimes it's pissed jungkook.

Jungkook gets near the tv and switched off it.

Taehyung stops his dance one hand is still on air and other is on his tummy, taehyung is eight months pregnant now.

Time is indeed passing quickly...

"Baby" Jungkook says tiredly and make taehyung sit on the bed.

"What" Taehyung says

"Why are you dancing like that"

"Bro-" Jungkook cover taehyung mouth

"Oh god stop watching those english shows look at your language you're calling your own husband as bro"

"Can't I dance"

"You can dance but you were dancing like you were giving audition for something" Jungkook wipes the sweats from taehyung forehead.

"Did you bring what I said earlier" Taehyung says he had order jungkook to bring chocolates and ice creams.

"Hmm" Jungkook says and pick the ice cream from the side cabinet and placed it on taehyung lap.

Taehyung unwrap the box and started having his ice cream without giving any glances to jungkook.

Jungkook also takes one box..

"Baby you're giving less attention to me these days" Taehyung shot glances to jungkook and again started licking the ice cream.

Jungkook scope some icecream with his fingers from the box and look at taehyung.

He bring his cream cotted finger to taehyung lips and pushed his finger  inside taehyung mouth "lick it"

Taehyung twirl his tongue on jungkook finger while giving the expression which says just do it.

Jungkook chuckle and again cott some ice cream on fingers and slide it on taehyung neck, taehyung close his eyes when the cold cream touched his warm body.

Jungkook looks at taehyung beautiful expression and bring his lips towards the neck and suck the ice cream hard.

Taehyung puts down the ice cream in the side cabinet, he curled his fingers in jungkook hair and press jungkook face on his own neck.