~Act 1 Prt 4: Hello, My Old Friends~

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆. ࿐࿔

   .     ˚     *     ✦   .  .   ✦ ˚      ˚ .˚    

The Kujo estate is bare and quiet, with two residents inside. One is a grown woman whose warmth will eat you up. Her gentle spirit will surely motivate you to do anything, and the peace that resides in her will make even the most anxious of people comfortable. Right now, she is in a blissful slumber. The next is a teenage boy who seems troubled. On the outside, he's a handsome, relaxed, yet rough and delinquent boy who causes nothing but trouble wherever he goes. But he's a soft person who truly cares for those close to him and will do anything to keep them safe. But currently, his mental state has been clouded with despair.

He requires comfort, in need of peace. And there's one thing that could bring him that state of mind.

Right now, the boy looks tired but is forcefully staying awake. He is sleep-deprived. The lingering nightmares of someone are preventing the boy from falling into slumber. Simply getting rid of the nightmares won't bring him peace. No, something else is the cause of the nightmares themselves. It's from trauma and fear. But most importantly, regret. Because of the guilt he feels, these nightmares will continue haunting him...Not unless the source of the regret is healed, however.

Quick, we must depart; the poor boy has deemed himself worthy of my help. He has been suffering for oh so long. Which is why I, the Paísyift, shall give him peace. When your friends visit in two days, a miracle will happen. On this hopeful day, the one that has slumbered for infinite time shall finally awaken with a smile once you're by his side.

For this gift shall bring you happiness and your thoughts clear. Not everything is going to be okay. But I know this; the dim future will now ablaze with a sudden brightness, and hope above all shall form!

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ‧₊˚✩彡*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚ ‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊✮‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚★⋆。˚ ⋆

┊ ┊ ┊ ⋆

┊ ┊ ★⋆

┊ ◦

★⋆ ┊ . ˚

˚★

~2 days later~

"-͟͟͞☆"

"What a beautiful day to visit my wonderful daughter and grandson~" I cheer. People walking at the airport looked at me to stare, but I didn't care much. It's been a while since I've seen them, huh? I'm sure Holly is doing well, (I did talk to her on the phone two days ago, and she seemed fine herself. But my main concern is Jotaro. He must be putting a lot of stress on poor Holly... and yelled at her, too. Unforgivable! My own daughter? An angel from heaven, crafted beautifully by God himself?

...But since his mental state seems to be in shambles, I guess that's a lecture for another day. Don't want to make Holly sad, either. Anyway, I should focus on meeting up with the others. Abdul and Iggy will arrive soon, and Polnareff will be here in a bit as well.

I look at my watch. It's 11:45. They should arrive in about an hour or so. "Mr. Joestar, would you like to rest at a nearby hotel? Or maybe get something to eat?" I thought about this. Resting would be nice, but I'm not often in Japan. Even though I hate Japan with my whole body, I can't help but admit it's pretty beautiful. When will I get the chance to rest up like this, even for just a day? Hmm, now it's pretty obvious what I must do.