~Act 1 Prt 5: Friends Go a Long Way...~

"-͟͟͞☆" (it won't position properly 😭)

"We've arrived at the Kujo residence, Mr. Joestar." The SPW assistant announces. I nod and look next to Abdul. He nods back.

"You heard him. We've finally arrived." I repeat. I'm not sure why I feel nervous; just my lovely Holly and Jotaro are there, but I can't help but worry. I'm just anxious about what would happen. I don't want to disappoint Holly, but what if things worsen. There's only so much I can do.

"You seem anxious, Mr. Joestar. Well, don't worry, I can't help but feel a little shaky myself, see." He pulls out his hand and puts it up straight. Like he said, it shakes a bit. He puts the arm down, then sighs. "I know you must be a little unsure. But, we don't know what'll happen if we don't try. That's what Mrs. Joestar often says, if I remember right. That you should try before you give up, or something along those lines."

"Haha. I know that line well. You're right, Abdul. I am a bit anxious," I pause. I open the door and step out of the car. I stretch my hands to the sky and take in the sensory experience. It's... peaceful. The others step out as well and stand beside me. "But, there's no time to be hesitating right now. The only option left is to keep moving forward." I beam.

"Exactly, Mr. Joestar."

"Mhm. I've never been the type to think it out. I'm more of an action guy. Of course, this only applies to non-life-or-death situations. I gotta think a bit when I'm in trouble, right?"

"Alright. We've hesitated for far too long. I'm getting quite sick of repeating the same thing over and over again. Let's get to our luggage, and head in. I'm sure Holly will be ecstatic to see us. I know I am!"

✩࿐ .ᐟ

"Papa!" Someone shouts. The incoming footsteps get louder as I pace myself.

"Holly! How have you been? It's been so long since I've seen you!" I say, as I engulfed her into a hug. My one and only precious daughter. I promise to protect her safety and happiness for as 

long as I live. That's my one duty as a father, and I plan to keep it.

"I'm fine, Papa. I should be asking you. How have you been? Oh! Mr. Abdul, and Polnareff. Iggy, too; how are you all?"

"We're fine, Mrs. Holly. It's nice to see you well." Abdul bows then smiles softly at Holly. Polnareff follows, awkwardly bowing as well.

"Nice to meet you, Mrs. Holly. Iggy, say hi." Iggy grunts in response. Polnareff clicks his tongue in disapproval. "Ugh, is it so hard to be nice for once, you damn mutt?"

"Oh it's quite alright, I don't mind!" Holly says. "If you don't mind, I need to continue cooking. I'm preparing a snack for you all, so please wait in the guest room. We can talk from there." Holly turns and disappears into the house.

"You heard her. Lets go to the guest room... where the hell even is that?"

"

I have no idea. I thought you would know, Mr. Joestar. She is your daughter, after all."

"Just because she's my daughter doesn't mean I know the layout of their house. How does that even make sense? Let's see, from what I remember, it should be here. To the right... no, maybe it was forward and then left? Ugh, this is why I hate Japanese homes. Too confusing!"