Chapter 26

Ashley's POV*

I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower, last night was interesting. I looked into the mirror and traced my fingers lightly over my mate mark, it was beautiful, with a white wolf that had chains around it. Smiling softly to my reflection I stepped into the hot water of the shower, my muscles relaxing. I roll my shoulders and my neck, I grab some green apple scented body was and lathered it on. Grabbing my green apple shampoo and conditioner I wash my hair, once I was done I raped my self in a soft fluffy green towel and headed out into my room. We had training to day, so I had to get into my work out clothes. After I put on my work out clothes I see my mate sleeping still so I grumble and walk out.

As I step out onto the grass in the back yard, the wolves that where in Jacobs pack bow their heads respectfully, while wolves from my pack snicker at them. Rolling my eyes I clapped my hands "alright you losers let's start the training off with 40 laps around the territory in human form then another 40 in wolf." I laughed and started to run with my pack members, as we were running Ethan caught up with me and Blake, I smiled at the two love birds "I see my beta has finically forgiven you Blake." I state and see them blush, I knew what they where up to because I felt Blake's new link to my pack. Wiggling my eye brows at them, Ethan playfully growls while Blake laughs.