Chapter 12

Taylor's pov*

The pain of him crying was like my first shift, unforgettable.. I slowly started to shift back and grabbed at the cloths around my ankle. After a quick change I hugged Jacob for dear life. His muscular frame shaking with sobs. I ran my fingers through is short black hair, "Jacob look at me." I Softly said. But all Jacob did was nuzzle his head farther into my neck if that was possible, and he mumbled no which to me sounded like mow.... I pushed him gently and softly smiled "Jacob look at me. I'm not going to go anywhere." Jacob looked up and stood towering over me "you promise?" He said in a raspy husky voice, I felt a shiver run down my spine and he grinned like an idiot, but he is my idiot and I'm not letting him go..
"Promise." I told him sincerely, he picked me up and twirled in a circle. Every one laughed at his childish behavior but he didn't care.
He suddenly stoped and looked over my shoulder and growled, I didn't notice Ethan's pack stalking towards us growling eyes transfixed on Jacob. I looked around and didn't see Ethan any where... "Cliff why is every one ready to attack Jacob?" I ask the nerves Of my mate getting hurt put my wolf into red alert. The husky voice of clif entered my mind "They want to attack Jacob because he is holding you like Ethan should only do. they think Ethan's your real mate not him." Cliffs shagy blond wolf came trotting up and nuzzled his way in between me and Jacob. Jacob didn't like the fact that a male was standing in between us..

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys srry for the spelling mistakes I am on my phone, so please just ignore it for now..
Please comment and vote thanks :)