Chapter 10

Jacobs POV*

Her white body zipped throw the trees and out if my taritorry. A howl of pain escaped me, my mate left the love of my life left because of me.. Growling I turn and jump onto Brittany my wolf clawing to get out, the whimpers from the blond she wolf below made my wolf madder.
" YOU ARE DISBANDED FROM THIS PACK, YOU HAVE TILL SUNDOWN TONIGHT!" I snarl to her.

I Turn on my paw and run to the direction my mate fled, sniffing around the border I knew the direction she was headed. Her being new to this part of the woods doesn't help the situation Taylor could pass though some of the weak packs and get her self killed.. My wolf growled not liking the idea of her geting killed. Shifting back I let out a frustrated growl.
"How could I be so stupid?!?" growling I punch the trees and chuck rocks I shift and kill a heard of deer out of my uncontrolled rage.
----------------------------------------------
• During the meeting of roughs•

"Alpha we have a distressed call from the silver lake pack." My third command Dave said. I sigh and run my hand throw my already messed up hair.
"Gather the warriors we are going to help. Blake,Dave tell my father whats going on." Booth said their side and whent off to do their jobs. In a few minutes we where ready I step out in front of my pack warriors, and shift into my wolf, we have gotten bigger and stronger then Before. "Let's go, remember no mercy." The last little pep talk they will have for a while. All 200 of us take of into the woods towards the fight that will end.
----------------------------------------------
• at the fight •

The smell if filthy roughs make me crinkle my nose and sneeze, my warriors spread out and start to kill roughs. I look around and I see a special white she-wolf fighting a rough and another sneaking up behind her. Before I could make a move to help her a body slammed into my side, growling I see a small little gray rough. He snaps at my side and I bite is back left leg. He let's out howl of pain. I end his life fast and easy, looking back towards the she-wolf and see a smokey gray male wolf right behind her, growling at his close ness I run over until the most feral growl forced me onto my belly in submission. The roughs whimper in agony and fall to the ground dead. Looking confused I get up and watch the male run to Blake. I take that as my cue to go see the female. but I was met with a better suprise, as I get a few feet away the smell if my mate hits me. I let out a happy Bark and jump on top of her. Pinning Taylor to the ground I lick her face over and over, my tail up in the air and wagging.
----------------------------------------------
Don't forget to comment and vote :D love y'all 😏