Not an update sorry

Okay so i have forgot to give you a photo of Ryan Green Taylor's older brother. Hes played by Anthony Ladao from Midnight red.  so his photo is on the side with the song that Taylor sang in chapter 15, not allot of people knew the song and i got asked by one of the readers if i could put the song on the side so you guys can hear how its sung.. Also my story will be edited slowly so bare with me on my spelling. I try my best put on my tiny IPhone screen it doesn't turn out the best and i don't correct all of them... So I'm sorry  :/ Also I'm apologizing for the weekly update schedule. Ill try to update once or twice a week.

Also I am ECSTATIC that my book has gotten 11,136 reads so far :D to be completely honest i didn't think allot of people would read it but ha ha i guess I'm wrong on that. <3 i love every one that puts up with my confusing updates some times and spelling mistakes ;) you make writing fun and not dreadful.. I have actually gotten some hate full messages from readers that weren't happy with how i was writing my book.. So as I say "Haters are Motivators" Also so i don't get in trouble THIS BOOK IS RATED PG-13 FOR A REASON SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE LANGUAGE OR HEATED SCENES IN THIS BOOK I SUGGEST TO STOP READING IT. BECAUSE I PLAN ON HAVING SO REALLY HEATED SCENES IN THIS STORY. 

       Sorry i had to get that out there, so i don't get in trouble, or my story reported. I hope you guys dint mind but i put that in caps lock and bold for a reason just saying. well loves you all <3 I have a challenge comment your favorite character.