3

A week later...

It was the 4th week of September, so far everything is cool, I still haven't been friends with anyone else at the moment just Pansy and Lorenzo.

I'm still trying to get to know my dorm mate Daphne Greengrass.

I like her name and she is very pretty in fact, there's something about her golden blond hair that just makes her so beautiful.

Anywho enough talking about Daphne. Me and Pans and the rest of the Slytherin's were walking to the great hall for dinner.

Finally I've been hungry for a while now. Pansy takes a seat on my right and to my left, Tom.

Tom is my older brother, he's very serious unlike Mattheo.

Voldemort or my father favors him too much and Tom knows it which bothers me a lot.

Mattheo gave up on trying to be Bellatrix's favorite. I still haven't.

Even though I'm not anyone's favorite and I don't think I will.

Voldemort excludes me of some "Private" meetings from Tom and Mattheo, I've listened to one of their meetings behind their backs and honestly I hated everything of that meeting.

I felt like I was a mistake or they were just disappointed that I turned out to be a girl.

Enough about some of my life, after Dumbledore's speeches which were very long and boring, we finally got to eat what was in the middle of the table.

I know I said I was hungry but I have a small stomach so I didn't eat that much plus I have a secret stash under my bed which I feel like there's going to be rats now.

Ew.

Suddenly a note flies to my direction and on my plate.
I looked around to see if anyone saw that but unfortunately no one did.

Werid.

I opened up the note which said, "Hey Riddle, whats it like having two brothers who are psychopaths, I bet they use at least 2 of the unforgivable curses on you as a test."

I looked at the note with a disgusted face and look towards Tom but he had his head turned around looking at the Gryffindors.

He's been obsessed with Harry Potter ever since he came to Hogwarts.

Probably Voldemort wants Tom to do something terrible to him.

Geez.

I look back down to my plate and out the note in the pocket of my robe.

For some reason i felt like I had eyes on me but I didn't bother to look around since I feel like I would look stupid if I did.

After dinner, I wanted to show the note to Mattheo but then I felt like he would cause a scene and shit.

I don't tell really tell Tom about a teasing or someone making fun of me because I feel like, wait no not feel, I know he would do so much more than a scene like Mattheo.

But no I kept the note to myself, I also didn't want to show Pansy since I'm still getting to know her and I'm still trying to see if I should trust her or not but then I have this feeling in my gut saying she would know but I'm pretty sure she wouldn't know.

I stayed quiet and gave slight smiles as we walked back to our dorms.

Merlin I was exhausted, I hate the fact I have an anonymous person who might tease me this year.