5

The next day which is now Friday:

If there's one thing I hate during quidditch practice, its random girls on the stands fan girling on my friends and I.

It was a pretty windy,cloudy cold day and Enzo thought it would be a good day to practice. He's basically our captain and Salazar he's so annoying. Don't get me wrong Enzo is a great guy but is so bossy when it comes to quidditch, he's almost like that Gryffindor I think his name is Oliver. Dunno and don't care.

"Lorenzo Mate, its just a game not a fucking do or die situation." Blaise sighs as his broom stops.

Me and Mattheo looked at each other thankful that Blaise spoke for us or all of us.

"Well Blaise if Draco could stop FUCKING IMPRESSING THE GIRLS OVER THERE."

"Dude it's not my fault they can't resist my charm." Draco says as he winks over at some Ravenclaw girl.

"Can't we just take a break Enzo we all know that we're gonna defeat the Hufflepuffs." Mattheo clearly tired of all the bullshit.

"No Mattheo, I don't care if you know we're gonna defeat the Hufflepuffs we still have to fucking practice no matter what."

Mattheo just rolled his eyes and stayed silent from the looks of it Draco, Blaise, Mattheo, some other Slytherins and I were all tired of Lorenzo.

"Enzo Merlin just give us a 5 minute break then we all will be back on the field practicing as much as you want us to."

I swear in this moment when I told Enzo to let us take a break, we all saw daggers in his eyes but he just clenched his jaw not looking at us. "Fine."

"Fucking Bloody hell finally" Draco says in relief as he went down before we all did.

Boys Locker rooms

"Holy shit I thought we weren't going to take a break." Mattheo says as she smiles non stop as he puts something in his locker. "Guess he has pride in Quidditch" Blaise joins in as he shrugs and sits next to me on the bench and puts his arm around my shoulder.

"Too much pride." I say hearing small laughs until me and Blaise saw Mattheo's face looking confused as he stares outside.

"There something outside Mate?"

"No, no I don't know" Mattheo mumbles until he looks back at us and out of no where smirks at us both.

"Probably one of my many fans outside, Ima go check probably brought me a treat." He winks as he grabs his robe. Me and Blaise just shrug as we both shared looks until we heard Mattheo scream and went to go check it out.

"Yo dude you okay?" I asked until I saw what had happened and I stayed silent.

"Jesus fucking christ Aurora what the fuck is worng with you!!?"

"Im so sorry Matty I just I- I don't know fuck!"

"You both alright or are you alright Mattheo you seem out of breath for whatever reason?.."

"I don't know Blaise why don't you ask this rat who fucking scared me!"

"He is asking me you dimwit god! and yes I'm fine thanks." Rory says as she gives him a small smile to Blaise then looks at me and gives me a small wave and a smile too as she turns back to Mattheo.

"Fucking dramatic ass I swear." She rolls her dark brown eyes at him.

"Not my fault you're so quiet and short plus what the hell are you even doing here?"

Suddenly Rory grabs his wrist and drags him away from us.

"That was.." I shake my head slightly "fucking weird what the hell?" I look at Blaise.

"I don't know Mate I'm just as confused as you ar-"

"Five minutes are up get your asses and broomsticks out right now!" Enzo yells out of nowhere which makes me and Blaise get startled and go back inside the lockers.

Mattheo was the last one out of all of us to get back up in the air and looks down at the stands and so do I and we're both staring at Rory who's sitting on one of the stands. I look back up and look else where knowing the girl I want is going to watch me practice.

Some minutes pass by and I would say I wasn't doing so well.

Enzo comes up to me and scream whispers to me, "Theodore, just because Riddle's sister is here doesn't mean you have to be playing like an idiot right now, try you're fucking best I mean it Nott."

Well shit.

Never knew a sentence from Enzo would scare me especially when he used my full name but Enzo did have a point, I have to stop playing like an idiot just cause Rory's here.

So I did stop playing like an idiot and tried to ignore the fact Rory was here.

Enzo started to calm down a bit as soon as he saw that I was playing and scoring better and I don't know why but once I scored a point I winked at her.

I winked at Rory.

I winked at Aurora Riddle.

My best friend's sister and the person who everyone fears.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

The amount of times I said fuck in my head is insane and as soon as I realized what I did I quickly turned to look at Mattheo to make sure he didn't see anything but luckily he didn't.

"Fuck." I mutter and continue to practice.

After we were done practicing and changing as we were about to head outside Rory was outside again.

Motherfucker.

We make eye contact for a second until..

"Hey Rory! whats up?" Enzo bursts in having his arm around my shoulder changing his tone from serious and angry to happy and loving. What the hell?

"Oh hey Enzo and nothing much I just need to borrow Mattheo for a moment." She says as she breaks our eye contact and smiles at Enzo.

"Oh he's still changing inside i'm pretty sure." I say to her pointing back inside smirking a bit at her.

Rory nods and mouths "okay."

"Welp me and my buddy Theodore are going to go back to our dorms so say hi to Daphne to me if you see her."

She nods again leans against the wall waiting for her brother to get out of the lockers.

Enzo and I started to walk as he was telling me about the stuff that happened in Quidditch as if I wasn't there, but as we walked I looked back to Rory admiring her until I see Mattheo get out of the changing room.

"You ready for the party tonight?" Enzo asks me while he's smiling at me

"Who isn't?" I smirk back at him.

What the flip, I feel like this chapter doesn't make sense so I'm sorry😭 but I'm also sorry for not posting I literally had no fucking ideas on what to write for him another sorry if there's any mistakes I finished this almost at 3am so I was really tired but yeah <3