Aurora Riddle

I groaned as I sat up on my bed.

"You alright?"

I looked at Daphne and nodded.

She chuckled softly, "Well I guess you're first party wasn't so bad after all"

"I guess.."

"Are you going to change or.." Daphne says as she looks at me through the mirror. I realized that I was still in my clothes from last night.

I slightly nodded and threw the covers.

Me and Pansy were roaming the school halls, well at least I was. She was more hungover than I was. She was practically side-hugging the walls as we walked down.

"You know you could've just stayed in your dorm. I would have gotten you breakfast"

"Merlin no Im fine, I'm just so fucking tired fuck." She mumbled.

Once we got to the great hall the boys and girls were already there.

I put an arm around Pansy so she won't lose her balance. "About tim- what the hell happened to Parkinson over there?" Draco asks which catches the boy's attention.

"What the hell do you think happened Malfoy" Pansy grumbled as I sat her down next to me.

"Morning Riddle," Theo says as he's in front of me.

How does he look good even after a drunken party?

I mumbled morning and gave him a small smile.

I then turned towards Enzo who was sitting next to me, "Where the fuck were you?" I hit his arm which made him let out an 'ow'.

"What? I had things to d-"

"Doing things as in doing girls." Mattheo snickers.

"As if you weren't doing the same thing! Look the alcohol got to me that's all, not my fault girls want me so bad"

I roll my eyes and start eating my breakfast as Enzo and Mattheo start arguing which soon gets extremely loud for 8 in the morning.

I whisper to Pansy, "Are they usually like this??"

"Yup, no matter wha-"

Suddenly Theo places a muffin on Pansy's plate.

"Awh Theodore Nott you truly are my life savior MWAH" She blows a kiss

"Yeah yeah you wouldn't live without having your daily muffin for at least a day," he chuckles and continues eating.

"Which is why I love you" I looked at both Pansy and Theo for a moment.

I know they have known each other so much longer than I do but I don't know.

Why do I feel like this?

I'd rather not think about it too much since I just met Pansy a few weeks ago and I don't want to assume things.

"You gonna eat that," Mattheo asks as he's about to grab my plate.

"God you're such a fattie," I say as I roll my eyes at him and give him my plate.

It was the weekend so there weren't any classes, but it was really boring too so I went to the library to look through some books and maybe even read one.

I walked into the library and went out to the very back where no one was there and started to look at the books.

A book cover caught my eye but it was at the top and I couldn't reach it.

Jeez, the one time I need my wand and I don't have it.

I was thinking of getting a chair but I feel like that's disrespectful.

I sigh and forget about the book as I move to another section.

For some reason, my guts are telling me to just ask someone to get the book but god I feel like I would be disturbing whatever they're doing.

Then again I really want the book even if I only saw the cover.

"Hey," A voice appears behind me.

I turned around and saw Theo.

"Hi," I responded softly and gave him a soft smile.

I looked down where his hands were and saw that the book was in his hands.

"Saw you trying to reach this right now so.."

He gives me the book.

"Uhm Thanks, I didn't know you were here, I didn't see you?"

He shrugs, "I also come here in the back where no one can see, it's usually where I come when I'm either bored or I need to study."

I nod my head and look down at the book flipping through the pages.

"You know I tried finding you last night at the astronomy tower but you weren't there?"

I look at him confused.

"Oh uh, I'm not sure what happened?"

He also nods his head as he goes beside me leaning against the bookshelf.

I then tried to remember what happened last night, I know me and Theo went to the tower but I forgot what had happene- wait.

"Fuck," I mumbled.

"What?"

I looked up at him and shook my head.

"Just remembered that Mattheo stole something that belonged to me but uh yeah never mind I do know what happened last night, I remembered that Mattheo took me back to my dorm,"

Liar.

I remembered I complimented him and how close we were.

Wow, I did not know I had it in me and I just got here a few weeks ago?

He smiled a bit as he looked confused but accepted it and looked down then up at me, "Right now wonder I couldn't find you."

I nodded my head and gave him another of my small smile.

"Well, do you need any help with your books or?"

"Oh no no no I'm fine, I'll be fine on my own."

He looks down at me with his dead eyes and with a slight smile.

"Alright then I'm gonna go now, so I'll see you?"

"Yeah yeah sure"

"Bye Cara mia."

He gives me one final smile and walks out of the library leaving me there with books in my hand.

Now that I'm thinking about it, it would've been better if I accepted his offer.

Awh I should've asked him to stay. I mean it would be nice to get closer with him but then again it feels wrong to be with my brother's best friend.

Its..

Random?

I don't know but I can't help the fact he's really gorgeous and nice to me.

God whatever I just have to keep this feeling to myself.