CHAPTER 19.

Izuku sat by her side, looking at her face intently as if all that remained in this world was she and her beauty.

          'What is this feeling? And what is with this girl? Why isn't she afraid of me like others? Why is she so desperate to be with me...I don't recall any memories of her.
The first time I saw her was at the school and for the first time, I felt my heart exploding out of my chest for no particular reason. At that time, I just assured myself that it was because of fighting and running and not because of some high class girl who for some reason was very beautiful. Especially her eyes and hair......
Soon I found out how sly and mischievous she really was....but I was late and soon I ended up becoming her slave.....however she didn't wanted a slave.....what she wanted was a friend...but then why me?

And now that I have known her for a while, I am starting to catch feelings for her....woah!  Stop! Wait!
Me? Izuku Shimura? Falling for her? How ridiculous!

Or maybe not, I mean I am a normal boy.....right? Besides I always seem to enjoy her company...but a friend doesn't pop out from your thoughts and roam their hands on you possessively, do they?
Perhaps I should straight away ask her about this....yes that seems to be the right thing to do....but the time is not right....At this very moment, she needs support,both emotional and physical.

      Whose mother sells her own daughter to be a desire reliever. She deserves to rot.'

Unknowingly, he clenched the armrest of his chair and it deformed before breaking in two pieces.
This brought him back to reality and he looked at her....sleeping silently, sprawled out on his bed, wrapped in his blanket.

'Why? Why do I feel this way whenever I am with you,huh? This ache in my chest, this shortening of breath,this need to lock you away and hide you from the rest of the world;so no one other than me can admire you, so only I can admire you, adore you, see you smile, see you laugh, cherish you.....
........only for me.....only mine.....'

     Once again, he was brought out of his trance. This time by the door being opened. His mother came inside along with a man.
He was dressed in a suit and gave off a rich vibe. With hair redder than a rose, it wasn't hard to identify him. He was his senpai's brother.

"Izuku?" The man asked. He had a deep and thick voice. Izuku just nodded.

"Thank you for saving my sister and getting proof against my so called mother." The man slightly bowed. "I only did what a good friend should." Izuku replied starring him in the eye.

"What are you gonna do now?" Izuku couldn't help but ask. He had to...because well, it was related to the girl who was always on his mind nowadays.

"Me? Oh no no....I won't do anything.... You will!" Izuku looked at him as if he was joking....he wasn't. He tilted to look at his mother but she just nodded.
"To be precise, you will fight the sons of the people that my mother wants Rias to marry, all of them, 1 vs 1 until you are the only one that remains standing." Sirzechs said and Izuku had a single thought.....this guy is not right in the head.

"Me? Fight?" His mother nodded. "Yes, we will bargain with that woman using our skills and she will be forced to play by our rules....and that's where you will come to use your skills to eliminate all the possible threats and people. Once she loses, she will sign off a contract and everything will be fine."

"Alright, whose ass do I have to beat?" He asked as if it was a norm for him, well it was.
"Just wait patiently and you will get your chance." Her brother said looking at his sleeping sister.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
             "Isn't this a bit too much?" Izuku asked Sirzechs looking at the arena and the crowd that was gathered.
Everything was huge and a lot of important people had come to watch this series of duels. Everyone wanted to see, a show of power between the young youth.
The crowd was going wild.