Chapter 2

I woke up with a heavy feeling on my chest i look down to see Rhian is laying on me. Shes so cute i ran my hand through her hair and later on she stir awake. "Goodmorning wifey". "Morning honey nakatulog ka ng mahimbing? " she pushed her head in my neck and nods "meron school tayo bangon na". "Okay in one condition". "What is it" i said. "You wont talk to that stupid girl anymore or even look her way". "Okay". "Okay?". "Yes honey, okay. Kung ayan gusto mo." "Good". She stood up and walked out of my room guessing shes going to go get ready now. Pero hindi ko pa rin maintindihan kung bakit grabe na lang ang pagka ayaw nya kay Sam. Have they met before? Did Sam do something bad to Rhian? Idk.

I drove me and Rhian to school. Shes extra Clingy today. Take example when i was driving she wanted me to hold her hand. Of course pinag bigyan ko na, i cant say no to her. When we arrived at school i parked my car and went over to her door to open it. As we walk in the school THE Samantha Panlilio walked pass us as she flashes a smile. I felt an excruciating pain to see Rhian gripping my hand tightly her nails digging in my skin. "HOY ACCLA. LATE NA TAYO SA KLASE NATIN NAKUHA NYO PA MAG HOLDING HANDS" sigaw ni Max in quite a far distance. "Ka aga-aga oh sigaw ng sigaw ". "Bahala kayo jan ayaw ko mapagalitan ni maam"

We were doing some kind of group project for english. "Maam may i go to the washroom" i raised my hand. "Yes Michelle go ahead" sabi ni maam. Nabobored na kasi ako sa class. This is my favourite thing to do. To walk around the school. School tour ang peg HAHA. i finally got to the washroom i went to the furthest bathroom para mag waste lang ng time. Pag ka pasok ko sa washroom. Shes there. Sam is there. "Hi". " oh hi Michelle". "How are you" tanong ko sakanya. "Good. Michelle hindi na ako magpapa ligoy ligoy pa. Crush kita Michelle kahit noon pa". HUH AM I DREAMING?!?! THE GIRL OF MY DREAMS, THE GIRL I ADMIRED LIKES ME? "Uh.." she pushed me against the wall and kissed me. Of course i kissed her back i swiped my tongue on her lip asking for access that she gladly gave. My hand in her P.E shirt and hers on my tie. I flipped us where im pining her against the wall. My leg in between her that i pushed against her. Which caused her moan loudly.

When suddenly the door opened..
_________________________________________

Uh ohhh...
Im still not sure who i want as the endgame.
Who should it be Rhian Or SamPan?