Chapter 4

I was getting ready for school while scrolling through instagram, i was taking my own sweet time because Rhian had already went to school early something about her cheerleader thing. i received a text from an unknown number

Unknown number : Hiiii Michelle

                                                   ?? :  Me

Unknown number :  Oh sorry sorry its Sam!!

     How'd you get my number? : Me

Unknown number : Secret ;)

   [ you set this contact name to Sam ]

                                          Sooooo : Me

Sam : soooo???

     Ano po pakay nyo at nakuha mo : Me
      number ko

Sam : wala lang cute ka kasi

  Hahaha nakuha mo pa mambola : Me
    Ms. Panlilio

Sam : totoooooo

            I'll go get ready na. See you :  Me

Sam : okay okay last question

                                        Okay shoot  : Me

Sam : can i take you on a date?

                              I'll think about it. : Me

Sam : okay im willing to wait

   Sige na. See you later ms. Panlilio : Me

Sam : see you future mrs. Panlilio
Sam : este Ms. Dee

Thats cute i thought to myself. I liked the message and put my phone away. And started to get ready for school. I wore jeans, black tank top and a leather jacket.
I decided to take my ducati (ducadee) scrambler to school today coz im pretty much running late i could ride my bike and skip traffic if there is.

Once i arrived at the parking lot I took off my helmet and fixed my hair. There i see Samantha Panlilio leaning on her g wagon. She smiled at me and walked over to where im at. "HI POGIII". "Helloooo" i said. "Tara na sabay na tayo pumasok sa loob". "Sige na ikaw na mauna may dadaanan pa ako". "Hintayin kita". "Nooo sige na baka ma late ka pa sa klase mo. Libre kita lunch mamaya". "Okayyy see you cutie" she said and kissed my cheek then went on and walked in the school. I cant be seen with her. Rhian would kill me.

Both girls are in the cheering team as i watch them practice their cheer. Sam walked over to me "Hiiii pogi thanks for the free lunch again ". "You're welcomeee" i said and smiled at her. I can see in the background that Rhian was looking at us. "Tinatawag ka na ata nilaaaa" i said. "Ah balik practice. Eyes on me ms. Dee ". I nod.

Rhian pov :

UGH shes talking to my DeeDee again. I told my friends my plan. We made those holding Samantha to make her lose her balance for laughs. And they did as i say

Samantha fell. She cried in pain. Screaming loudly.

I DIDNT MEAN FOR IT TO GO THIS FAR.

"SAM" i heard the woman i love yell. "Are you okay?" Sam continued to cry profusely "STOP STANDING THERE GET HELP" she yelled at everyone. i couldnt help but stand still and realise what ive done i didnt mean it to go this far. I thought they would try to catch her atleast. My mich carried Samantha bride style to the school medical room.

"Hala. Prank gone wrong ka te" sabi ng ka cheer team ko. "SHUT UP" i told her.

Michelle's pov :

"You'll be okay, you'll be okay" i keep telling sam. "Its okay im here. Im here" she cried on my chest while i carry her to the medical room. "Please dont leave" she cried. "I'll be here" as i lay her down on the gatch bed to get examined.

We found out she fractured her ankle.

Rhian walked in. "Im so sorry. I didnt mean for it to go this far it was only supposed to be some prank"

"I HAVE INJURED MY ANKLE REALLY BADLY AND ITS SOME SORT OF JOKE TO YOU? TO MAKE ME LOSE BALANCE AND GET INJURED. YOU'RE UNBELIEVABLE RHIAN" sam yelled. "Calm down " i whispered.

"I apologise sincerly. It really wasnt my intention for this to happen" rhian said she then on walked out of the room.