Chapter 10

SamPan's Pov :

Ive been looking everywhere for Michelle i was hoping that we could explore on our own. Is she hiding from me or something? I was finally gonna give up when i heard michelle's voice. Sinundan ko ang boses nya and there she was.

Hugging Rhian.

I felt my chest tighten. A lump in my throat

"Puwedeng sa'yo na lang ako " Rhian asked which results to michelle hugging her tighter. I couldnt bare to see this.

Hindi ko na hinintay ang sagot ni michelle i just ran. I felt tears flowing in my eyes. I felt so stupid. Stupid to think that michelle would ever choose me over Rhian.

I ended up at the end of the waterfall. Where we shared a hug. I hug that i'll forever cherish because the way michelle looked me in the eye sparked something in me. I took a sit on the ground just watching the water flow. This just helps me to relax some how.

-

Hours have passed and im still here. Ayaw ko makita sila. Baka maiyak nanaman ako.

"Sam? Samantha? Ms. Panlilio?" i heard someone call out.

I stay seated.

"Samantha alexandra panlilio i was looking for you everywhere."

"Am i in trouble? " i asked

"No" she answered.

"Anong ginagawa mo dito and why are you alone? Its gonna be dark soon"

"Nothing. Ang ganda no? " i said pointing to the sun that setting.

"Thats nothing compared to your beauty" i felt my cheeks heat up. "Stop. Babaero ka talaga. Magagalit si rhian nyan. "

"Why would she be mad?"

"Arent you guys together already?"

"No."

I felt relieved. I felt like i just won a million dollar jackpot. Thats all i needed to hear. That i have a chance.

I laid my head on her shoulder as we watch the sunset and the waterfall. I could never be more thankful to have michelle in my life.

-

Michelle pov :

Finally home from the school trip. Im exhausted. I finished showering and was putting on my shirt when my room door suddenly burst open

"Michelle i just came to say my goodbye before i leave"

"Leave?"

"Im moving out"

"Why. Is it necessary to move out?"

"This is your place Dee i cant ask you to leave. Its for the best. For the both of us"

"Is it really? Why cant you stay? This house is big enough for the both of us"

"But are we just gonna avoid each other the whole time? While living under the same roof?"

"It doesnt have to be like that Rhian. Please stay"

"We're toxic for each other. You know that Dee"

"Please"

"Ive made up my mind. " she said and carried her luggage down the stairs. I tailed behind her and watch her open the door. And there was Sam. Sam verzosa. He quickly grabbed the luggages rhian was holding and he nodded my way.

"So this is it?"

"It doesnt have to be it. Like you said. We'll come back to each other if were meant to be" she hugged me and i snake my hands around her and hugged her tightly because god knows when i'll ever feel hug again. She pulled away and hopped in sam verzosa's car. That was it. They drove off.

-

And here i am downing my 2nd glass of scotch. Wondering if i had made the right decision. To let her go just like that. To give her up. If i was selfish for feeling this way when i cant even fully reciprocate her feelings towards me?

I gotta convince myself i dont want her. Even though i do

_________________________________________

My PanDee heart is very kuan..

Im thinking of publishing a new story btw please suggest some leading lady for michelle hehe

Vote/Comment ♡