Chapter 3

Me and Sam was so in a heated makeout that we didnt notice the bathroom door was opened. "Im so sorry i didnt mean to walk in, in you guys" oh shit. As the door shut. "Hold on im sorry" as i left Sam by herself in the bathroom. I chase after Max "MAX SAGLIT LANG". "Max please wag mo na lang sabihin kay Rhian yung nakita mo". "Are you cheating on Rhian?". "WHAT? NO. Im not a cheater Max. Me and Rhian arent dating". "Then bakit ayaw mo malaman ni Rhian?". "Kasi it kinda just happened and Rhian told me to stay away from her and i promised to do so. Which clearly you can see i did not live up to so please Max keep this between us only". "Sige na nga i cant bare to see my bestfriend heartbroken and mad". "Huh heartbroken? Bakit?" Pero hindi na ako sinagot ni max. She left me wondering by the steps as she made her way to her own class.

< Later on that day >

"DeeDee" Rhian shouted while she run towards my way and toss herself in my arms. "Hiii" i said. She wrapped her arms on my shoulder tip toeing hugging me "i missed youuuu. Grabe boring ng class ko" she said and kissed my cheek. "Can we skip classes na langggg?". "Sure". "SURE????" She ask confirming with me. "Yes. Lets go" i grabbed her hand and brought her to where i parked my car. I opened her door,  i then got in the driver seat. "So where do you wanna go?". "I wanna go shopping". "Okayyyy" guilt is slowly settling in.

Ever since we arrived at the mall Rhian wouldnt let go of my hand even for a second i find it really cute not gonna lie."Where do you wanna go next?". "I want a new designer bag" she said and pulled me to ysl. Uh ohhh...
after buying her the shoulder bag she wanted she offered to pay for our lunch. "Pleaseeee sige na ako na mag babayad " "nooo" "you literally paid 146k for this bag". "Shushhhh". Dali dali ko kinuha yung wallet ko para ibigay yung card ko sa waiter but Rhian beat me to it. "I want to go walk around na" she said, grabbed my hand took her card and ushered me out of the restaurant and brought me to an arcade. "I bet i can shoot more balls in the basket than you can". "Ohhh? You dare to challenge me in basketball? Be my guest miss ramos. 20 bucks?". "Call".

"I WIN AHA". "Shut up" Rhian said and covered my mouth with her hand. I smiled do i like her? As a bestfriend or more than that? "DEEDEE HELLO????" i snap out "yes??". "Lets go home na please".

Rhian wanted to cuddle on the couch so we did. She settled on my lap with her head on my chest and my arm around her, she fell asleep so i had to carry her up to her room. After doing so, i went down to make myself 3 in 1 coffee. Staying downstairs alone with pure silence got me thinking about things. I felt bad leaving Sam just like that. And also felt guilty that i hid things from Rhian. How long can i continue on lying and hiding this from her?