Chapter 11

Michelle's pov:

I woke up with the sun shining right at my face and a pounding head.

"Fuckkkk" i cover my face with a pillow.

I slowly got up from my bed and straight to the bathroom to splash my face with water. Then realisation hits me.

Wala na siya.

Out of anger. sinuntok ko ang salamin. I stare at the broken shards of glass on the sink. And my hand dripping blood. "Ah fuck it" i walk out of the bathroom and grabbed my phone to check the time. "10:56am". Great late pa ako sa school. I tried to call Rhian.

Straight to vocemail.

Fuck this. I went up to my room, took shower and get ready.
-
Here i am in a firing range in manila.
Something that can calm down and my fav stress relief activity.

I shot 12 times bullseye.

I pull out the empty mag and replaced it w a loaded mag. And aim at the target practice board.

Headshot again. I smiled to myself.

-
"She blocked my number Max" i whine to my bestfriend. "Pano ba naman babaero ka ng bayan". "Im not babaero ha! " she flick my ear

"OUCH MAX ANO BA".

"Anong im not im not. Two women all over you. And you cant choose between both. Now tell me hindi ka babaero "

"Im. Not. Babaero. " i stick my tongue out to her. She smacks me hard

"Kababaeng mo tao ang bigat bigat ng kamay"

"Eh ikaw kasi"

"Tayo na nga lang. Hirap na ako pumili. Lagi na lang may masasaktan sa decision ko "

"Ewwwww. Dont get me wrong mich pogi ka. Pero us??? No no no " she gestures no with her finger

"Ouch. Sakit " i held my hand to my heart which caused her to laugh

"Whattt im just telling the truth. Plus me and ivan are hitting it off"

"Yeah i see that. May pahawak pa ng kamay during school trip. Ano kala mo hindi ko nakita no hahaha" she blushed

"Bagay kayo" i sincerly said

"Mhmm."

"Grabe ka gwapo ng bestfriend ko yun lang babaero ka kasi"

"Atleast magaganda lahat " i chuckled

" real talk michelle. Make up your mind."

"You tell me how im supposed to choose. I love Rhian. But may sabit. But also i like Sam for quite a long while now"

"So whats stopping you from being with Sam?"

I stay silent and just looked at Max in the eye. Unsure what to answer.

I decided to just change topic.

"Sooo what happen at school today?"

"Nothing much really. Sports day is soon na nga pa la "

"And?"

"Are you not gonna train? "

"I dont even know if im participating"

"Why not? You're chosen you know"

"Since when????"

"Its on the notice board. They put it up today. Congratsss" i smiled.

I went over to the kitchen and pulled out a wine bottle out of the fridge.

"Do you want some ?" I asked

"Yes please"  i pour us both wine in a wine glass and i brought it to her.
-
My clock shows its 3:22am. And i cant sleep again.

The question that Max asked me repeatedly replays in my head over and over and over again

Bakit nga ba? Whats stopping me from being with Sam?.

Whats stopping me from being with the girl i admire the most throughout the whole school year.

Whats stopping me from being with a woman whos nothing but a green flag and has always been consistent.

I dont know. Maybe because im slowly starting to love Rhian more than a friend should.
_________________________________________

PanDee paubaya na natin to sa RhiMich promise babawi ako ;)

Okay choose for me. A,B,C or D
Thank youu!!

Vote/Comment <3