Chapter 2

After dinner, Wei Xuyi return to his bedroom. While sitting on his bed, he trying to remember all the past incidents that occurred which has caused the downfall of Wei Group. Looking at his small hand, Wei Xuyi calculated. Right now he just 10 years old kid. He still have 6 years time before things goes array.

  In this life, Wei Xuyi gonna make a turning point. During those years he's gonna explore new interests, build meaningful relationships, and lay foundation for his future endeavours. He's going to make sure that nobody can touch and harm his family.

Stood in front of mirror, Wei Xuyi eyes shows coldness and indifference that 10 years old child should not have. Anybody that harms his family can go to hell. First thing first, he should make sure in this life he's not gonna conflict with his brother, Wei Sheng Han.
Remembering that Wei Sheng Han almost lose his life protecting him even though at that time, Wei Xuyi already left the Wei family.

In his last life, his ge is his golden thigh always protecting him all the time but all he do is keep rejecting his ge kindness even until Wei Sheng Han becomes vegetative. Wei Xuyi once blindly believes that Wei Sheng Han deserves it. But now, he knows that the one that deserves it, is the one that makes he and Wei family suffer.

Looking at his own reflection, Wei Xuyi open his mouth.

"Ge, I promise that in this life I'm gonna make sure that you're not gonna suffer again.. I'm protecting you all my life.. I'm such a fool ge, I'm really sorry"  pledge Wei Xuyi. Almost cried again.

Close his eyes and after taking a deep breath Wei Xuyi opened his eyes again. All the coldness and indifference has gone and he becomes the sweet, sunny and obedient child once again. After taking bath and change into pyjama, Wei Xuyi brings his pillow to knock on his brother door.

Right now is the right time to act. He needs to make sure that his relationship with his ge not gonna deteriorate like the last life. But he not knows that with his initiative, things not gonna always happen in the right direction that he hope for. All that we can keep for the future.

Knock! Knock! Not even counts till 5 sec the door is open.

"Yiyi?"
"Ge~ I can't sleep.." pout Wei Xuyi. Looking at his didi who looks like white dumpling, Wei Sheng Han feels like has been shoot by arrow.
"Come here" Wei Sheng Has thus brings Wei Xuyi on his bed.
"Ge.. did I disturb you." Ask Wei Xuyi innocently while tilt his head.
"No.." deny Wei Sheng Han even though on his desk there was open book that still need to be revise. Right now, Wei Sheng Han was on third grade junior high school. He needs to focus on the exam. But all that not as important as his little dumpling. Well, as a top student he has zero worries.
"Really."
"En, want to sleep here?"
"Hmm! Hmm!" Reply Wei Xuyi while shook his head.
"Okay, now go to sleep" Wei Sheng Han thus tuck his didi under comforter.
"You're not going to sleep ge?"
"Wait for me.." Wei Sheng Han organised his desk and take a quick wash up goes under his blanket.
"Ge~"
"En"
"Ge~"
Wei Sheng Han change his sleep posture to look at his didi.
"Why do you keep calling me?"
"Ge.. Ge.. Ge.. I want to calling my ge..can't I?" Ask Wei Xuyi looking into Wei Sheng Han eyes. Looking at those sparkling eyes Wei Sheng Han mouth turned up a little.
"Why do you cry when we're having dinner today?"
"..did you see?"
"Fool..how come l'm not see it when your face almost touching soup in the bowl."
"I'm not a fool" pout Wei Xuyi. Angry. Looking at his cute didi face, Wei Sheng Han feels like to tease him.
"You sure know that you're not a fool?"
"Ge!" Angry. Thus Wei Xuyi attack his brother with his bitting technique.

Received his didi sloppy biting, Wei Sheng Han just laughing happily. Listen to his ge laugh Wei Xuyi stunned. It feels such a long time that he sees his ge smile or laugh.

When he leaved Wei family at the age of 20 his ge once confront him. Asking him to return home. But at that time he said to his ge that he'd never have a home. Wei family is not his family nor his home. Since then his ge lost his smile and he, himself lost a home.

Affected with his ge laugh, Wei Xuyi laughs too.

'This life I'm gonna treasure your laugh ge'