Where are we?

*Scene takes reader to blue skies with birds flying around and slowly decends to image below*

(Ignore that it's not an Ausf G and imagine that guy outside doesn't exist,I couldn't find a suitabel image :(

(Ignore that it's not an Ausf G and imagine that guy outside doesn't exist,I couldn't find a suitabel image :( . The colour scheme us still the same and the crew are wearing Nazi German tank uniforms.)

*Scene shows an uncousious man around his late 20's inside the Panzer*

"W-what?" Hans mumured as he slowly woken up from his slumber.He slowly looks around to find his crew is also uncousious.He turns to his left to see that one of his tankmen is moving his lips.
Without hesitation,Hans slaps his fellow tank crew right in the cheeks and a loud slap echoed in the tank.

"OWW!" yelled the man as he was abruptly woken up.

"Glad you're alright Karl" said Hans with a grin.

"You didn't had to do that you know..." Karl said while adjusting his glasses.

Then the other crew members started to wake up one by one.

"GOTTER-ha?" a black haired male woke up in a rather shock state.

"Kommandant?",he was looking around.

"Right here Fritz.",Hans called him out.

"B-but how are you or I'm-",Fritz was in a panic state as if he saw a ghost.

"Fritz,clam down!Get a hold of yourself for God's sake!",yelled another black haired male who was sitting at the drivers position next to Fritz.

"K-Klaus!" he looked behind Klaus,he saw a male wearing a headset with round glasses and messy yellow hair."Ötto!".Fritz was crying as if he thought his tank crew were all gone accept himself.

"Calm down Fritz,explain to us what happened?".Hans asked him.

"Well....",Fritz said as he started to calm down.

*scene takes to a flashback*

(Stalingrad,Soviet Union.Year:1943)

*Foggy view brings us to the crew of 5*

"Kommandant do you see anything?",Klaus asks Hans.

"Nien(No in German),it's too foggy.No view of our comrades nor enemy."Hans replied.

As they slowly advance,Hans realised that something was moving.Not only that,but there was also the roar of an engine along with it.

"Klaus,stop Börk!",Hans yelled.

*Fog clear and in front of them stands....
A KV-2 aiming it's turret to the Börk's hull*

"Holy Schiß-",Hans's words were cut short as the KV-2 shot them at point blank on Börks' hull.Fritz was the last one to feel the explosion of Börk burning his body as he gave out a loud scream.