Meeting His Majesty

"My name is Ranzaba Helki,Royal messenger of His Majesty King Ferdinand Charles III.His Majesty wishes to meet the five of you at his castle immediantly." He tells the crew.

-Achivement Unlocked (All): Heroes of the City (+200 EXP,+77 Combat Points)-

"What?" All of them were surprised to gear this.

"As said His Majesty wishes to see the five of you in his palace.I will personaly escort you to his throne room.If you have any questions,those will be on hold until we arrive to our destination." Ranzaba explained.

The crew again hudled in a circle to discuss.

"So what do you guys think?" Hans asked.

"He looks honest but our experience in the frontlines tell otherwise." Ötto said.

"Could be that he has some other intentions as well." Karl said.

"I think we should follow him and meet the king.If anything fishy happens,we shoot them." Fritz tells them.

"I hate to say it but I agree with Fritz" Klaus  replies.

Hans nodded and disperses the group chat.He walks up to Ranzaba and says.

"We galdly accept the offer Mr. Helki.But before that" Hans says holding a sack in his hand.

"Please help the peolpe rebuild this bazaar and pay them each two Libra as payment for the damage." he tells him.

"Very well,gaurds." Ranzaba orders as the gaurds take the sack from Hans and rally the bazaar stallers.

"Follow me." Ranzaba gestures to the crew who get on his carriage.

It took half an hour for the group to reach the palace.

"Mein Gott,that is beautiful!" Fritz stated

"This is the Blue Palace of the His Majesty of Charlesdale.It has been standing for over 1000 years and still is today.We are arriving at the gates so be ready." Ranzaba tells them.

As they atrived the gates opened and the gaurds would escort them to the throne room passing a large hall wich looked like a gallery of the previous kings of the land.

They reached a large door wich Ranzaba opened and the crew would see a man on his throne with a woman next to her.