Big Trouble

A/N:From now on,any achivements or upgrades gained by the crew will be written like this in bold

-Achivement/Upgrade-

Back to the story

*Scene has us with the crew outside Börk discussing with each other on the ground in a circle formation*

After processing on what happened the crew settled down and took a bite of some chocolate they found in the medkit,they began on discussing on what to do in this new world of theirs.

"Kammandant,I think it's best if we try and locate the locals here.The place we are in right now seems to have a dirt path wide enough for any vehichle to pass" Karl said pointing the path ahead of them

The place we are in right now seems to have a dirt path wide enough for any vehichle to pass" Karl said pointing the path ahead of them

"Well,what you say is true.So does everyone agree with Karl?" asked Hans.

The others unicantly agreed but not before Ötto raised his hand to ask a question.

"What is it Ötto?" Hans asked.

"First of all how long has it been since we last took a shower?" Ötto questioned

"If i remember correctly.....
About a month ago." Klaus answered.

*Scene where green odur and flies starts to loom around the crew*

-Achivement(Everyone):Well that stinks.(Literally...)-

"Figures" Ötto said.

"The winter of Stalingrad problably concealed of odur until we got ourselves stuck in this forest.We smell so bad even Albert over here is disgusted" he added.

"Oh,guys.Albert says there is a nearby river up north.We can go there to take a dip!" said Karl.

All agreed and went to their respectable positions in Börk.Hans the commander,Ötto the turret opperator,Karl the loader,Klaus the driver and Fritz the Machine gunner.Hans opened to commanders hatch taking the breeze gushing to his face before giving the order.

"PANZER VOR" he yelled as Börk started to advance forward.

It was not long before they reached a bridge with was above a beautiful river.
Hans and Ötto woul take care of cleaning the clothes and drying them while the rest enjoyed themselves in a good earned bath.