Welcome to the Nation of Freedom

Celestia: 500 years later after the Cataclysm

The unknown god started to appear infront of a newborn guardian in Celestia named Seraphina and she didn't know all about the events that are happening in teyvat but she was tasked to check on it.

"I can't believe that I was tasked to go down in Teyvat," Seraphina said.

As she was preparing to go down in the mortal world she was tasked to check and make sure that everything is in balance within the land.

"I hope you can fulfill your task," stated by the unknown god before dissappearing into thin air infront of Seraphina.

"I don't what is the reason why but I will fulfill my duty as a new guardian of Celestia!"

She closed her eyes and suddenly everything went bright as she started to descend from Celestia falling from the sky like a bright star.

Everything went black and as she opened her eyes she found herself infront of a giant tree in the middle of nowhere. She heard a melody playing near where she is and she walked slowly to check who or what is causing that melody. Where she found a bard playing his lyre while his eyes were closed.

"The wind tells me that I have a visitor," he said

"Yeah and I'm kind of lost can you help me," she answered.

Seraphina knows to herself that the bard she is talking to is the Anemo Archon or known as the God of Wind because she was observing teyvat for a while but she still doesn't know every Archon. But she needs to pretend that she is also a traveller from another land in order to protect her identity for a while.

"You found the right guy ehe," he said.

Both of them were walking in the road leading to the city of freedom, Mondstadt. She observed everything around her, checking if there's anything wrong. She still needs to know the area she's walking in.

"You know this place very well," she said.

"Of course I know this place and some people call me the best tour guide in teyvat," he answered.

But she saw what's on the bards pocket, a small container full of weird liquid. Wherein she asked what's inside of it. The bard answered it was a different type lf water and offered Seraphina a sip of it where she chugged all of it.

"What type of water is that? It's weird"

The bard was smiling until they reached the fromt gate of the city of freedom. You saw a girl wearing a red clothing looking at the both of you. She came infront of you and said,

"Welcome to Mondstadt!"