Chapter two

"Don't move" the boy whispered into my ear as if he was trying to keep Sam's attention away. What ever, Sam shut the cargo door turned around and turned on his flash light. You can guess what happened next. Sam stopped dead in his tracks, looked me strait in the eye and whipped out a blow torch.

He could have used it to open the cargo door but now he was using it to threaten the boy who was holding me hostage. I looked towards what Sam was looking at to see a bag filled to the brim with stollen supplies.

"I'll burn your supply's." Sam bargained. Please I thought just let me go! The boy did the unexpected... he dropped the knife looked at his watch and swung the hold doors open. There was a small pond just outside and we were about zoom by when the boy dove into the pond!

I rubbed the cut on my neck and Sam pulled a bandaid out of his back pack for me. He hugged me and said " I don't want to lose you, we have to be more careful."

We looted the hold and sorted through cargo that would be useful to us. "Not much here." I mentioned to Sam but he didn't respond.

I checked my watch and noticed it was almost one o'clock. "Time to go." Sam said as he opened the door and wind rushed into the hold. I looked out to see our old mattress lying on the ground about a hundred feet away.

"Jump!" yelled Sam and he leapted out of the train onto the mattress, I followed after him and got the wind knocked out of me as I fell onto the old mattress. I rolled of, stood up and together Sam and I ran home.>>>