✨|Chapter 23|✨

Trisha

After he slept, I put the blanket on him because He is not in his sense now. But at the same time, it is said that when drunk people speak anything that is  in their heart. That is what actually they think.
Because when people are in their senses they think a lot but cannot speak that.

But I am really shocked that he is so much hurt after I left him. He has  been carrying all the pain in his heart in these days. But he should have think about this before doing this shit? Or am I wrong?
Someone is conspiring against us but who? Atleast I don't have my enemies around. Does He has? Also who is that woman called me that day?

While thinking all this, my eyes closed and sleep consumes me.

Next morning

Sun's light is falling on my face. I opened my eyes and wake up from the bed turned to see him but the other side of the bed is empty.

Where is he now? Does he left for office? But he didn't tell me anything. Stupid Trisha! Did you gave him the chance to tell you anything? and now you are expecting that he will tell you?

But where he left so early?

While thinking all these, I did my morning activities and went to downstairs to prepare the breakfast. I saw my MIL who is at the kitchen doing something. I went to her and asked.

Maa? I called her

Yes Trisha. She said

Actually Akash left this early morning does he tell you anything? I asked her

She smiled and said

Actually he is having a meeting with his new client. As its a very important deal. Maa said

I nodded and felt relieved that he doesn't went anywhere else other than office.

Maa give me something. I will help you. I said and started doing some cooking.

Maa is breakfast is ready? A voice came from upstairs its Arshi.

Yes. Maa said

She came downstairs and sat on the table to have breakfast. I went to her to serve the breakfast.

Arshi your breakfast. I said to her and kept in on the table and was about to turn around and went to the kitchen.

Suddenly I heard the sound of a plate fall on the floor. I turned around and saw Arshi who has throw out the breakfast plate on the floor.

Maa how many times I told you that I do not eat from the hand of this bitch? She yelled  at maa.

Mind your language Arshi you are forgetting that with whom you are talking. Maa said

I did not do anything maa. You did because I have told you number of times that I won't eat from this bitch's hand. Arshi said

Maa came to her and slapped her tightly. I was about to say something but she doesn't allow me.

Maa you slapped me just because of this b. She said and again maa slapped her.

Maaaaa. Arshi said

The number of times, you will use this word, the number of times I will slap you. Maa said in an angry tone.

You are forgetting day by day that how to talk with elders. Maa said

Maa its ok I didn't mind anything. I said

Trisha don't talk in between us. Maa said

What do you see in her? Maa? That you likes her so much? Leaving me? Arshi asked.

My daughter-in-law is very good girl than my own daughter. She don't have any greed like you have. Maa said

How can you say maa, that she is very good? Maybe she is pretending to be good for my brother's money and status. Arshi said

Maa smiled.

Arshi, whatever you said, you don't even know that you are indirectly describing yourself because whatever a person is, he or she will also think that others are also like him or her. Maa said

Arshi gave her a bad glare.

Anyways, from now on, Trisha will serve you breakfast. Otherwise no one will going to serve you breakfast. Maa said and went to the kitchen.

I also didn't stand here anymore, after this much insult. So I went to the kitchen to do my work.

Another update........
Please vote and comment if you like it.
Next chapter is coming soon.