Prologue

In the past, humans were the only ones in charge of the world, but now, there are seven distinct kingdoms, each with their own unique set of rulers. The Faerie Kingdom is known as the Kingdom of Sylvanis, the Vampire Kingdom is known as the Kingdom of Night, the Werewolf Kingdom is known as the Kingdom of Lunaris, the Human Kingdom is known as the Kingdom of Eloria, the Siren Kingdom is known as the Kingdom of Atlantis, the Witch Kingdom is known as the Kingdom of Alluris, and the seventh kingdom remains undiscovered and ungoverned.

These kingdoms had coexisted peacefully until a tragic event shattered the tranquillity of the world. A fierce war broke out between the Eloria and Night kingdoms, causing all of the other kingdoms to take sides. This war, known as the Great War of the century, took place about 50 years ago and created a lasting animosity between the kingdoms, particularly between the Eloria and Night. This event divided the kingdoms, and the peace that once reigned supreme was replaced by tension and hostility.

For five long decades, two kingdoms have been embroiled in an intense rivalry that has only grown more bitter over time. Despite leadership changes, the animosity has persisted, further fueled by a heinous act of cruelty that occurred two decades ago. Amidst this tumultuous backdrop, two individuals are about to have their lives forever changed.

In the Kingdom of Eloria, Princess Lori sits by her window, lost in thought as she reflects on her past. Once upon a time, her father treated her with kindness and respect, but those days are now a distant memory. Gazing out at the world beyond her castle walls, she wonders what the future holds.

Meanwhile, in the neighbouring Kingdom of Night, King Kraven broods on his throne, his mind consumed by thoughts of power and domination. He orders his advisor to send a proposal to the Kingdom of Eloria, suggesting that Princess Lori marry him to bring about a lasting peace between the two warring kingdoms.

However, Kraven's true intentions are far from noble. He harbours sinister motives and cares little for the prospect of peace. As he instructs his advisor to send the proposal, he plots and schemes, determined to achieve his ends at any cost.

As the proposal was presented to the sinister king of Eloria, his eyes narrowed with suspicion. He was a shrewd ruler and knew that every offer came with a price. He considered what wicked scheme the king of the other side could be concocting. Little did he care about his daughter, he saw her as nothing more than a pawn in his game of power. So, without a second thought, he made the reckless decision to marry her off to his worst enemy, not bothering to consider the potential consequences that could arise.

As he stared at a faded photograph of his family, the memory of his wife's death came flooding back to him. He remembered the pain he felt when his beloved spouse passed away, and he couldn't help but wish that it had been his daughter who had perished instead. The king let out a deep sigh as he contemplated the life he had lived and the decisions he had made. His heart was heavy as he realized that all his wealth and power could not bring back the one thing he truly loved.