Chapter Ten

This chapter is dedicated to @Zelda27896 my beloved and dear friend both in real life and in here she helped me with this chapter and I'm greatful for her help.So I give you the battle of Rethwellan

I glanced outside at the kingdom laid before me.Looking around and see Legolas ready to fire the arrow"Go legolas signal the army we shall have claimed victory by morning"Legolas nods and lights an arrow on fire and shoots it in the sky towards the Fangorn Forest.Thats when I hear marching.Legolas returns."Gwaem.Aphado nin."[Let's go.Follow me.] he says as he leads his team and mine with an arrow drawn but before I leave ask one more question"Who else will fight."I see men go back in there cell."We are elves are we not will you not stand with me and fight for the freedom of our kin or will you rather stay here and rot under the rule of a tyrant."When I say this some come out.I lead them to Legolas.I see an army of orcs and I charge sword in hand cutting off orc heads as I approach.Then orc attacks me from behind I stab the orc.The sword severed its spine and into its heart.Out of nowhere I see arrows fly and kill three men."Archers ready your arrows"

I say this and they get ready to shoot."Fire now." I notices orcs."Legolas he has orcs and goblins at his comand."I say a little frightened but the fear went away and was replaced by rage."I want to be the one to peirce Lindir in the heart when this is over."I say while shooting anorc in the head.I then notice Lindir about to shoot Legolas.Before I could think I run and jump in front of the arrow"Watch out"I say while also shoot Lindir.The last thing I see is Legolas."Stay with me please!"His eyes have tears forming in them."Please!"

But I fall unconscious.