Chapter Fifteen

I begin to walk over to Legolas."I have something to do.So I shall meet you somewhere soon, and when I'm done ill send Spiron and write your location and ill meet you there."as I say this Spiron appears and perches on my hand.He nodds and heads off.I whistle for Santri.I walk over to Alluin."Fetch a horse I have something to show you."she does as asked I hand her a bow she gets familiar with it and we mount our horses."Tolo ar nin"[come with me] we begin our journey to Rethwellan.Hopefully her memory returns."I remember you dear friend and my abilities."she says I forgot she had abilities to read my thoughts.
Alluins p.o.v

I wish I could offer help to her and her companions but sadly I am of no use.After a few days we arrive at a forrest when we begin to ride through it I begin to realize where we are."This is the Fangorn forrest isn't it?"I ask hoping im right.The memories of us playing as kids and us training and sarumans army."Saruman is constructing an army!"i blurt out.

Kalathiels p.o.v

Im overjoyed that my friend had her memory back but now im wondering how big the army is."lets tell the others we are done"I whistle for spiron hand him the message and send him on his way and wait.I see spiron come back I retreive the note he carries anf it reads:

'Tolo govano ven na Gondor'

[come meet us at Gondor]"Alluin come on are companions are in Gondor and they are in need of aid shall we answer?"I ask my faithful friend."Gwaem"[Lets go]I ride into Rethwellan."Fellow elven warriors Gondor is in need of aid and we shall deliver."