15 - GADGET AND ZERO

Gadget and Zero

"Gadget!" Miles jumped off his Dom's shoulder and ran towards Gadget hugging him.

"Hey Tails, it's been a good while, hasn't it?" The ruby being says as he rubs the back of the younger Sub.

"Hey... Wait a minute, I locked the door." Sonic says raising a brow at him as Miles pulls away from Gadget. "How'd you get in?"

"I think you're forgetting who I am with." Gadget chuckled, pointing at the taller Mobian behind him. "Mr. Former Mercenary?"

"Oh? You picked the lock then, fun." Amelia looked amused.

"Oh please, it's easy to pick locks when you get used to it, though it's not an easy skill to learn." Wave says giggling, Zero looks at her and then smiles, nodding at her.

"Right? Isn't it?" Rouge giggles.

"Right." Sonic chuckled as he remembered the three Mobians' skills that came with their former and side jobs, which included lock picking.

"So with that said, Gadget AKA Rookie is a new member of team Dark." Miles introduced. "While Zero AKA Infinite is still under GUN's watch. He's not jailed as he has bonded and claimed Gadget here as his pair, so because of that, he must be beside Gadget at all times for his Sub's protection." He added pointing to the Jackal behind them.

"Infinite... Isn't that the one that took over Central for over six months, years ago?" Jet said, putting two on two together as he stood and stared up at the older Dom.

Zero pushed Jet's face away with his hand, rolling his eyes at the green Hawk.

"And you must be Jet, one of the 'Blue Rat's' so-called rivals?" He questioned.

"Not really anymore, just an unfriendly acquaintance now, this guy's scary when angry ever since he became a Dom." Jet shook his head at Zero as he pointed at Sonic.

"Well, anyway, Shadow and Sonic, I still want you both to patrol tonight." Miles says as he looks over to his brother and Shadow. "Absolutely no fighting, got it?" He crossed his arms, a scolding look on his face as Sonic chuckled and nodded.

*****

So yeah, the 'friend' that helped me with this? We ended up dating by the end of June and broke up mid December.

I've been doing well though as of now, but yeah... I guess. It has been a long while since my last update.

04-04-2024