✨|Chapter 24|✨

Trisha

I was in the dining room, watching Tv serial with Maa after completing my office. Suddenly the doorbell rang, I opened the door. Its him. I just felt little bit relieved that he is finally back. He just looked at me and doesn't said anything straight away went to the room.

I just looked at him as the moment he entered into the room and closed the door.

Akash

After a hectic day, I went home as she opened the door when I rang the doorbell . I just looked at her one last time and went to the room then closed the door because I don't want to talk to the person who don't even trust me and now I am leaving this world forever so that she can be free from me forever. I don't want to become a burden for her. I want to set her free.

Somehow I went to my study table and take a pen and paper and started writing the last letter.

Dear all,

I am leaving this world forever because I don't want to stay in this world anymore as no one is responsible for my death. I know that you all will feel bad but I can't help. I am so sorry.  Take care.

Good bye

Yours
Akash

I have finished writing the notes and closed my pen then I went out of the study table and sat on the couch taking a bottle of pills. I opened the bottle take the lots of pills and was about to take the pills. All the memories of her started coming in my mind.

Flashback

Promise me, that you will be there with me forever? I said while extending my hand towards her.

I am always there for you no matter what happens. She said while touching my hands.

I smiled at her and started moving closer to her.
She was little bit shocked to what I am doing as she didn't expect me to do this.

What are you doing Aakash? She asked me.

Why? Loving my would be wife because I just can't wait to marry you. I said while smirking.

But it would be better if we do this after marriage. She said while being shy.

I pulled her waist towards him.

After marriage, I want to see you infront of me everytime and also every night. I won't leave you even for a second. I said

She just blushed to what I said.

She smiled then she just hide her face on my chest.

I love you Trisha, I said
The moment, I said this, she hold my shirt more tightly as she can't believe that I finally confessed my love with her.

Flashback ends:

Flashback 2:

Trisha there is some misunderstanding between us we should clear it. Its not like what you are thinking. Try to understand. I said

I don't want to listen anything as everything is clear for me. What I saw with my own eyes, its enough for me to be clear that what's going on. She said
and was about to leave the room.

But I hold her hand
Trisha listen you can't do this with me. I  said

She turned toward me and said "Its you who betrayed me I didn't do anything". she said and removed her hand from my hand and left.

Flashback 2 ends:

Author Pov:

He just took all the pills on his mouth put some water and eat it. After sometime, He is feeling so sleepy and then he stretched his body on the bed and closed his eyes.

After sometime............

Trisha

Now its time for dinner. I am now preparing dinner. But I am noticing one thing that he is not even opening the door from the moment he entered the room. Thinking that he will come after sometime but he is not even opening the door. So without wasting any time I went infront of the room and started knocking the door.

Knock! Knock! Akash. I called him.

But no answer.

Knock! Knock! Knock! Akash are you in the washroom? I asked him

But still no answer.

Knock! Knock! Knock! Knock! Knock! Akash? I again called him.

Knock! Knock! Knock! Akash where are you? I again called him.

But still no answer.

Now I need to break the door. What is he doing? God! Please save him. It should not what I am thinking.

In the meantime Maa also came and asked me.

What happened Trisha?

Maa he is not opening the door from the moment he went to the room. I said

What are you saying? Maa asked me in a worried tone.

I need to break the door there is no other option left. I said and started breaking the door along with maa.

Somehow we managed to break  the door and went inside the room but after entering the room we are very much shocked to see the scene. Seems like someone takes out my heart while I am alive.

He is lying on the bed with his both hand streched on either side along with a bottle of pills in his hand.

Another update
What do you think will happen now?
Will Trisha change her mind?
Will Akash forgive her?
Will she forgive him?
Will the culprit get exposed?
Let's see what happens next.

Don't forget to vote and comment if you like it.
Also follow me in my Instagram for asthetics, update and reels

Insta id: meghworks4