3. Read It and Witch Pt. 1

Dru's POV
While Dominic and Denim are at work, I try to find me something to do.

I cleaned, binged watched some limited series on Netflix, I even applied for a few jobs since I'll need some income coming in soon, I wanna show I'm responsible enough without Dominic having to tell me.

I opened and closed my social media apps so many times, "Man ain't shit to do!"

When I find myself getting this bored I tend to shower, take a nap, or both, hell I might even beat my meat every now and then, but I'll just take the nap, as I'm walking upstairs, I hear the sound of a door creak.

Now I have to debate if I wanna take my black ass to sleep or suddenly turn white and check out what I just heard.

I chose the first option, I go to my room, kick my Nike slides off, and proceed to rest myself.

Minutes passed and all I did was toss and turn, I can't shake this feeling, I gotta go see, "I know it's only been 2 years since mama's death, Dom and Denim if y'all gotta burry me too, I'm so sorry!" I said to myself as I creep through in the place that I lay MY head.

I tried to walk as light as a feather as I went wall to wall and that didn't help because these old ass floors kept telling on me; creaking.

This is when I realized I should've just committed to my first option because the door that opened was the attic mama used to always have locked no matter what, anything we wanted in there we had to tell her so she can put it up herself, she did not play when it came to that attic, and I wonder why.

I go into the attic extremely slow I might add.

Something tells me that this wasn't a coincidence.

I felt like a kid in a candy store, the attic was like JT's own house; books, vials, and random other things galore.

They even had some beanbag chairs and a miniature tv stand, but that's beside the point, I began to walk over to the treasure chest that fascinated me for some reason.

I open it and to my surprise there's a bunch of photo albums of my brothers and I as kids, I actually got emotional, we were so cute, well I know I still am, that's for sure.

Minutes passed and just when I thought there was nothing else in the chest, there was this old dusty book with a weird symbol on it.

I dropped the book as I was trying to pick it up and it opens to this page.

"Youthmire? Isn't that our family heritage name, duh; that's also the name of the manor we live in

"Youthmire? Isn't that our family heritage name, duh; that's also the name of the manor we live in." I thunk aloud. 

I flip the page to see if there was more about this Power of 3 thing