4. Read It and Witch Pt.2

Omniscient POV
All night The Wynston Brothers couldn't sleep, but they know their lives still must go on they're just not sure what their lives will become.

Just in case everything is true they rally up in the attic in their pajamas to study on what it is to be a witch.

Dominic has on black durag tied to the front with the tail tucked to protect his waves, a grey wifebeater, and some black silk jogger like pants that are comfortable to sleep in and some black socks.

Denim has on a random graphic tee, some plaid pajama pants, and some white socks.

Dru is shirtless with a light blue robe on, pass shoulder length locs are tied in a man bun, Nickelodeon themed pajama pants, and some blue tie dye champion slides on.

"There's no way those rules were followed to a T, especially the last 2, those had to be the trickiest." Dru pointed out.

"I think 4 just means if we so happen to be dealing with an innocent and their situation may not necessarily be supernatural but they're like in trouble with the someone then we have to give it to law." Denim spoke.

"But what if the law is wrong?" Dru questioned.

"Well then we use our I guess powers whatever those may be and do our best to guide the situation where it's supposed to be, but it's not for us to directly crucify whoever is in the wrong if they're simply just a mortal." Dominic replied with an answer that meets right in the middle of the hypothetical scenario.

"So if we truly are The Charmed Ones, does that mean a bunch of demons, warlocks, and whatever the hell else are gonna be coming after us?" Denim wondered which was a great question. "Cause if so, y'all know I can't fight." Denim nervously started to twist his coils.

"Well good thing you'll have your powers to protect you." Dru added.

"What if I get a power that I can't really use in that way."

"Well you better carry some mace and a blade under your tongue." Dru replied which made all the brothers laugh. "But, seriously the book said Helena had 3 active powers one offensive, defensive, and passive, and that the 3 prophesied witches will get one based off oldest to youngest and I can assume the oldest will have the strongest one." He further explained.

"It also says a witch's power is tied to their emotions, so if we're out of whack so will our powers be, so I think this is a moment we need to talk about what's being weighing on our chest, just to say we have some of the burden off of us," Denim stepped up being the middle child to bring everything together.

Dru and Dominic immediately looked at each other knowing that comment was mostly for them.

Dominic clears his throat and starts to feel the fabric on his pants while Dru starts to scratch the back of his neck then begins to play with the strings on his pajama pants that makes the waist tight or loose.