30

March

I woke up to the feeling of gentle kisses being placed all over my face

I woke up to the feeling of gentle kisses being placed all over my face. I groaned knowing it was a lonely Blade who had been trying to wake me up for the last two hours.

"You up?" He asked

"Well now I am fat head." I joked "What, a girl gets kidnapped twice and now she not allowed to get a good night sleep?" I yawned

"Oh you got jokes now?" He raised an eyebrow "You feelin' good today though, talk to me."

I sat up in the bed rubbing my eyes before smiling at him. Over the last two weeks, Blade had been so patient and loving towards me.

"You been taking good care of me, I feel really good." I admitted

"And I'm just happy to be alive, you know?" I asked and he nodded in response

He took both of my hands in each of his and kissed one then the other. Our eyes made contact and I looked over every inch of his face.

"You're so handsome." I smiled

I held my arms open and he gently collapsed into me before I closed them and squeezed him tightly. He snaked his arms around my waist and held me there for a moment.

"I love yo' soul girl." He mumbled as he muzzled his cheek into my chest

"We gotta get up though, I got sum planned fa you today." He said "You been in this house fa too long now."

"But I like it in here." I fake pouted, playing in his hair softly "It's where I feel the safest."

"As long as you wit me, you gon' be safe Mama. Fuck allat other shit, i'm ready to die bout you and you know dat." He slowly unwrapped his arms from around me and stood up, slipping his hands into his pants

"Now get up and brush yo' teeth, that stank breath kicking my ass no funny shit." He scrunched his nose

"Boy don't play wit me." I mugged him

I got up out the bed and playfully pushed him out the way. I didn't get far before he pulled me back to where he was standing.

"You mad at me fa real?" He looked down at me

I laughed at him, putting my hands in his pants and looking up at him.

"No nigga, ion know how you can't tell when I'm playing by now."

"Yo lil ass play too much, that's yo' problem." He grabbed my neck gently and pecked my lips twice "Now go get ready witchyo slow ass."