4.

Chapter 04

I still remember how I was fascinated by the wonderful personality of my brother-in-law. I used to watch him silently, avoiding glances from my family, and not only this, avoiding glances from him too.

His shining eyes like stars attracted me, His tall height always left me helpless.

In the beginning it all seemed very tempting, he was the king of my dreams and I was his queen, only until I refused to accept the truth. My conscience told me that he also likes me, only he knows whether it is true or false.

My love for him turned into deep hatred, I saw every dream of mine shattering before my eyes. That day I probably faced the biggest sorrow of my life, I was wounded in my heart as well as in my mind.

That day, to control my anger, I broke everything in my room and screamed a lot, But what! Breaking things and screaming is the medicine to take care of a person broken in love?

I wish the conversation through the eyes could be limited to the eyes only. While gesturing with eyes, the conversation escalated so much that I didn't realized when we started warming the bed together.

"Umh—" My scratching on his back intensified as I received his strong thrusts.

Our eyes are in each other's eyes, I sleep without clothes since the beginning and he took off his clothes and threw them away as soon as he entered the room.

After sipping tea for some time, he started doing this with me, this is my daily work, I wake up at 4 in the morning and do nothing else but this disgusting thing.

I do it even though I am not at all ready to have sex with him. I can't deny that what he is doing is forceful, but I lose myself when he holds my neck while pushing.

Thinking about this dirty thing, I squeezed him hard inside, he threw his head back, moaning.

It never occurred to me that how would I live without him, but I am doing injustice even to my sister, It was my mistake that I should have thought before falling in love with her husband. Is it possible that even love is now done after thinking?

"Sweetheart—Why are you suffocating me? Do you want deeper, hm?" Pressing his lip between his three teeth he asked me drenching in sweat. Does he never get tired? He does it every day from Sunday to Saturday, he doesn't even find it boring.

He always fucks me with only half of his dick, Whenever the whole enters inside, I filled with tears and pain, He can't see my pain so he doesn't go inside completely.

The condom money was wasted, he set the entire condom box on fire and destroyed it. He also told me in strong words that if I go out of school next time, I will be stopped from going to school.

Lying silently pillow placed below my waist in the same manner as he himself made me lie down on it.

My legs were bent and swinging fast in my own arms. I don't think any man will be able to satisfy me as much as he does, he knows it so well, he is aware of everything about my sexual fantasy.

I wanted to keep my face hidden from him and did not want to express how much I liked his way of satisfying me.

The very next moment, when I look at him, I try to feel his hand on my neck, so the ring stuck on his finger makes me feel instantly guilty.

Fucking old married man. he trapped me badly in the web of his love. I closed my eyes, I feel bad remembering everything.

"Open your eyes, look here, look quickly please." My sister's husband requested with fast fluttering breaths, losing control over myself i make him feel again how my wet sticky walls is sucking his blonde long cock fast.

"Look how much you like this. Ahh— oh my fucking god." He moaned louder and louder, really, he is very hard, I am not able to press him even lightly.

With the intention of teasing me, he lowered his mouth after pulling out, He moved below making my breath higher.

"N—no please, please tae—hyung." He threw away my request in the same way as he threw away my hand. I never let him see me, I find it very humiliating.

"Close your eyes or I'll close my legs." This was a polite threat. He moved his tongue all over my red bruised area. I see his eyes were closed as per my wish.

He teased me by licking and sniffing in between, there is not much time left, I will burst with cum any time.

If his tongue stops moving then I shamelessly push myself closer to his mouth. caressing his hair lovingly I am sending my moans into his ears telling him how good he was.

I caressed both my little soles on both his shoulders, he smiled feeling all this. He makes me crave a lot by giving the heat of his breath directly on my little pussy.

As he sucked my hanging flesh rapidly mouthful, I started sobbing quite loudly. People only see the stars, I could see the entire solar system within the four walls of my room by rolling my eyes up.

Seriously, it was so pleasurable, within just 40 seconds of suffer I exploded a bomb of cum deep inside my already wetty walls.

I placed my hands on myself, pushing his face away, within a moment he understood that I had given up on the cum.

He climbed on top of me again looking at my hanging boobs. Our relationship is so old that i was flat in front of him and have grown in front of him only.

He slid in again quickly, My cum must have shattered all over the tip of his as my orgasm engulfed him inside. "It's so hot in here y/n." He put his mouth in my mouth by giving fast thrusts in the dirty sloppy hole.

I felt very easily that he filled me up with himself again like every day. I never object and I am not even allowed to do so. Taking heavy long breaths he was lying above me like a lifeless pillar for some time he kept throbbing and spitting inside me, how can I say this wrong thing but I wanted to suck his juice inside.

Moving again going on.

"Ah—fuck." After breaking the kiss he started thrusting again harder but only with half length, He pours it all in only when he has to drip down. his length is much longer than usual.

He looked into my eyes. Everywhere, not even a single corner is left, My entire area has become dirty not only from inside but also from outside.

He is fuking himself fast and hard in my hole filled with his cums. A white foam has started forming, his and my cums have mixed together.

He started teasing me with a dark smile, I wanted to hold him inside but he quickly ran out, rubbing my walls, Then he drags himself inside of his own free will. I have no value.

Just as I am not able to control him in life, in the same way he makes me feel in bed too that he is the head.

_________