𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗: 1

Warming
  ‼️⚠️ This is a warning some chapters may contain is the act of smut, self-harm, threats, abuse and more. Please read at your own risk, if you do not feel comfortable with this please leave immediately. I do not wish for anyone to feel uncomfortable during the story, there will be warnings before any actions should take place, and there will also be warnings to let you know it ended. ⛔️‼️
If you understand all of the texts above proceed.
___________________________

Flashback - {}
Thinking - ()
Talking - ""
Actions -**
Me - ||

___________________________

ℋ𝒶𝓇𝓁ℯ𝓂,𝒩ℯ𝓌 𝒴ℴ𝓇𝓀| 
𝒪𝒸𝓉.29,2019
10:36 𝓅𝓂

3𝓇𝒹 𝓅ℴ𝓋:
In the vibrant city of Harlem, where secrets whispered in the night and desires danced beneath the surface, two souls destined for an unexpected love story were about to collide. Meet DD Osama, a powerful mafia boss with an air of danger and authority. And then there was Ddot, a charismatic male stripper who enchanted the crowds with his magnetic performances.

One fateful evening, DD Osama found himself attending a private party at a lavish underground club. Surrounded by his best friends, he exuded an aura of power that commanded respect and fear. The dimly lit room pulsed with excitement as the guests reveled in the hidden pleasures the night promised.

Meanwhile, Ddot was preparing for his captivating stage routine at the same club. With his chiseled physique and magnetic presence, he had become a sensation, tantalizing the audience with his seductive dance moves. Little did he know that his path would soon cross with that of the enigmatic DD.

As the music throbbed and the crowd's anticipation grew, Ddot took the stage, embodying sensuality and confidence. His eyes scanned the room, his gaze momentarily locking with DD  piercing stare. In that fleeting moment, something sparked between them, a connection that defied their contrasting worlds. (he's sexy)  Ddot thought while licking his lips and began his performance

After his performance, Ddot stepped off the stage, his heart racing from the adrenaline and the unspoken chemistry he had felt. As he made his way through the crowd, he noticed DD observing him from a secluded corner, his gaze filled with intrigue and a hint of lust.

DD , drawn to Ddot's irresistible allure, approached him with a calculated confidence. "Impressive performance," he said, his voice low and rough. "You possess a charm that goes beyond the stage. Care to join me for a drink?"

Ddot, was interested by DD Osama's mysterious persona and the promise of something new, found himself enticed by the offer. With a mix of curiosity and caution, he nodded and followed DD to a secluded VIP area, where they could escape the pulsating energy of the club.

As they sat together, the air thick with tension, they engaged in a conversation that transcended their respective professions. They discovered a shared passion for art, an appreciation for the complications of life, and a longing for more than the roles they played in their respective worlds.

DD Osama, typically guarded, found himself drawn to Ddot's authenticity and vulnerability. Ddot, in turn, felt a sense of safety and intrigue in DD  presence, seeing beyond the hardened exterior to the depth within.

𝒟𝒹ℴ𝓉 𝓅ℴ𝓋:

"You know your very beautiful darling" DD spoke softly making eye contact with me, I blushed looking away when suddenly, he grabbed my chin pulling me closer to him, forcing me to make eye contact again "w-what are you d-doing" I spoke lowly he said nothing but stare at me then my lips leading in before I could speak our lips touch. 

Before I knew it he shoved his tongue down my throat, gripping my hair tightly I pulled back a bit "Aah- ow!! Let go you're pulling it too much!" I said, tearing up a bit he did nothing but laugh a little "sorry darling~" he loosed his grip on my hair "your just so beautiful and sexy I could resist" he said giggling