𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗:6

Warming
‼️⚠️ This is a warning some chapters may contain is the act of smut, self-harm, threats, abuse and more. Please read at your own risk, if you do not feel comfortable with this please leave immediately. I do not wish for anyone to feel uncomfortable during the story, there will be warnings before any actions should take place, and there will also be warnings to let you know it ended. ⛔️‼️
If you understand all of the texts above proceed.
___________________________

Flashback - {}
Thinking - ()
Talking - ""
Actions -**
Me - ||

___________________________
Recap:

Kentrell's hands slid down to Nick's Abdomen before he went any farther. He looked at Nick first and asked "do I have your consent?" Nick couldn't say anything but nod his head and look away, making Kentrell a bit mad. He grabbed his chin forcefully making him look at him eye-to-eye "I asked do I have your consent? Use that pretty mouth of yours love~" Kentrell whisper in nick's ear's.

"Yes..." he said with that Kentrell continued moving his lower and lower until it was on nick's member making him moan softly, he stroke his member slow at first before moving faster causing Nick to move louder "s-shit~ K-Kentrellllll~" nick moaned out. Kentrell continued to stroke Nick's member until he cum landing on both him and Nick's stomachs.

"That's all for today ma~ get some rest" Kentrell pulled away pulling the cover over him and Nick. He lifted Nick up so he could sleep on his chest, wrapping his arms around his waist.

_______________________

ℋ𝒶𝓇𝓁ℯ𝓂,𝒩ℯ𝓌 𝒴ℴ𝓇k || 𝒩𝒾𝒸𝒽ℴ𝓁𝒶𝓈 𝒷ℯ𝒹𝓇ℴℴ𝓂
𝒩ℴ𝓋. 4,2019
11:48 𝒶𝓂

𝒩𝒾𝒸𝒽ℴ𝓁𝒶𝓈 𝓅ℴ𝓋:

I WOKEN, in the morning to see Kentrell laying beside me with his arms wrapped around my waist pulling me close to him. I tried to get out of his grip but it was too strong "Kentrell....Kentrell?...Kentrell!!" I yelled but he still didn't wake up (i know this nigga ain't no damn heavy sleeper) I began to pinch Kentrell cheeks, nose even his arms but he still didn't wake up. I stayed there in defeat. I removed the covers only to find him and myself naked making me blush, I also discovered cum all over my stomach.

Making me throw the cover back on, I begin to hit Kentrell causing him to wake up and stare at me "what?" He asked while beginning to rub my hips "nigga I'm covered in cum" I said glaring at him "ok and I'll clean it later" he said rolling his eyes "no nigga, get yo ass up and clean it now and help me" I said before trying to move only to be pulled "nah~how about I fuck that attitude out of you " he said in a seductive voice before crawling on top of me.

I blushed but looked away "you had your chance last night it's too early.." I mumbled "am sorry ma~" Kentrell said softly kissing my neck "mhmm~" I moaned out gripping onto his shoulders. He slowly made his way up to my lips kissing me.

3𝓇𝒹 𝓅ℴ𝓋:

Kentrell leaned in and started kissing Nicholas. Nicholas returned the kiss and they started making out. Kentrell was able to get his tongue inside Nicholas mouth and started deepening the kiss.

When Kentrell pulled away Nicholas was breathing heavily. He had small tears in his eyes and his face was all red. Nicholas slowly flipped them over so he was on top now while Kentrell was on the bottom. Nicholas sat on top of Kentrell,member making him groan ||they still naked by the way || "damn ma~ " Kentrell said, placing his hands on Nicholas' hips pushing him down more causing Nicholas to whimper a bit.

Kentrell flipped them back over and he was back on top, he rubbed his member on Nicholas entrance making his gasp and began breathing heavily "p-please~" Nicholas begged moving his hand up Kentrell's abs. Kentrell spit on his hand before spreading Nicholas legs wide "alright ma~i'm going slow" Kentrell said softly before beginning to push a finger in ." Aahhh~s-shit" Kentrell pushed two nice fingers in without warning "AHH~d-damn it, dumbass!" Nicholas shouted